When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any interest for Rolex Vintage Tritium Pearl?

takashi

I just found a good supply for this pearl. Made from genuine Tritium, will fit genuine insert perfectly. You can replace the Luminova pearl with this tritium pearl. Any interest for this one? Sample here:

P6203536.jpg

Bezel insert not included. Only the pearl only...

If you are interested, how much are you willing to pay? The stock is very limited, I can only get 10 of them, and that's all. No more will come.

Hi Alextor, in the auction it is stated that they are refilled with aged tritium as per market demand ... Do you know if these acrylic pearls could be filled with some non aged tritium or SL? I am working on a project for a new looking vintage ...

Thanks

Takashi

Are these from watchesandparts on the bay? I got mine from them and they are superb (IMO).... let us know if these compare to yours: Vintage tritium pearl Cheers :)

Alex

The pearl is not from Watchesandparts. From the picture, I would say that this pearl looks more even and more domed (the refilled one looks uneven with different "brown" colour and flatter). I have not seen the pearl from Watchesandparts personally but maybe someone has real life higher res pictures so that we can compare?

I'd definitely be interested in one - just broken my tritium pearl putting it into the insert - acrylic casing just crumbled, these things are old you have to remember :cry:

Our HK seller, whatever people say did NOT supply genuine NOS pearls, side by side the difference was clear trust me. And the lume he's filled in here looks speckled, not a good or accurate look.

The gen insert comes with Superluminova already (C1). What makes this one desirable is the Tritium aged colour ;)

Here's the one I got. Please note this is the picture of the pearl with vintagized 'non-bright old luminous' by watches and parts on the Bay. To my eyes, the ones that I got as the same. I'll snap pics as I install them on a proper insert.

Pearl.jpg

Cheers

Alex

I have just gotten 10 pearls in stock. 4 have been sold and reserved. It can fit genuine Rolex insert or MBW insert or Classicwatchpart insert. They are all in tip top condition, ready to be installed.

Let me assure you that this is not the same as the Hong Kong based seller on ebay which sells for 49.99USD (this one looks uneven). This one is a huge leap ahead in terms of quality.

Price: 50USD each plus shipping cost (should not exceed another 10USD, depending on location). Shipped via Registered Airmail.

I will update you on installation instruction if you have confirmed to buy.