When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Price Drop

t7gc7

Example :

Academia Chronograph TI/RG/RU Black/Wht A-7750 28800 AR double coated :

Trusty :

http://www.trustytime88.com/index.php?main...5a96fc46cbe5486

Perfect :

http://www.pc-80108.com/dw10011-academia-c...800-p-3929.html

Silix :

http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=2082

We start at 478USD with trusty to finish at 335USD with Silix

That an huge difference, why ? The 3 sellers only sell the watch without any service on the watch like Eurotimez does, so no reasons for this huge difference.

It's a price drop and competitors did not adjust yet there prices ?

I don't think so; usually silix has his products cheaper than the other dealers that you are comparing to

So same watch but better price ? Why a so large difference ?

Did you see the pictures ? You can zoom and check the detail of the watch and that "home made" pictures not taken from other web site

I believe your question was answered...

Each Dealer has their own pricing structure, level of service, and level of communication...

Always best to do your research, which apparently you are...

The Dealer Review Forum is the best place to become educated on your choices...

A wise man once said: "First choose your Dealer, then choose your Watch"

Excellent advice...

TT

My question was just to know if he is selling the same watch, that all ...

The only one doing good customer service is Eurotimez if i'm right ? All the other drop ship the watch, right ? They all gives 1 to 3 months of warranty, so after the 3 months what is the difference between Silix and the other when you are out of the warranty ? In both case if you have to do a repair (after warranty) you will have to send the watch and pay for the reparation, so the 50USD difference could pay the UPS cost if you are unlucky and need to send back your watch ...

For me Silix is selling pretty much the same watch as the other and you can control that on picture

That would be great if someone can explain to us why there is 15% difference for the same watch

That would be great if someone can explain to us why there is 15% difference for the same watch

There's NO exact answer to that question here on a Replica Watch Forum anymore than there is at your local retailer...

Just compare a gallon of milk at your 3 largest grocery stores...

In my town, the difference between the high and low is almost 100%...

Then compare name brand clothes between your top 3 retailers...

On, and on, and on...

You're beating a dead horse...

Contact Jay and buy the Watch already...

TT

There's NO exact answer to that question here on a Replica Watch Forum anymore than there is at your local retailer...

Just compare a gallon of milk at your 3 largest grocery stores...

In my town, the difference between the high and low is almost 100%...

Then compare name brand clothes between your top 3 retailers...

On, and on, and on...

You're beating a dead horse...

Contact Jay and buy the Watch already...

TT

You are probably right but when i want to buy for example Nike shoes and i see that the price difference between 2 shops for the same model is 150USD, something musst be wrong ...

Other exemple gaz price in my country , i have 5 stations in the same area all with exactly the same price every day and thoses stations are 40km from the rafinery and i see some stations 100km away from the rafinery and the price is a lot better ... In our country with speak about gaz cartel ...

I understand very well, for example, the price difference with Eurotimez, he explain well why the watch cost 30-50USD more and you know why you pay more money for the other that's not so well written ...

My guess is that T hasn't updated his site. I do remember this price.

Probably after a price drop in the wholesale P did change the price, but silix dropped it even cheaper (as is the case most of the times with them).

Still, there are always differences between our collectors, and price is just one of them.

Keep us posted if You decide to order :)

Edited by geo1nah2a

The response is simple i can't order from them because i need an EU dealer because of the custom but i write silix-prime.com on google and i didn't see anything wrong, i checked other forum i didn't see SCAM or CRAP ... The problem is maybe that he is not a "cartel" member ? I don't know why but i hear a lot of time "cartel" on this forum ...

First things first: Silix is a trusted collector. Period. He has been around for ages. If he wasn't a trusted collector, he would have been removed from this forum.

I have received very nice watches from him in the past. Once he shipped the wrong version of a watch, and offered a refund/replacement upon returning it. The mistake was not due to drop shipping, but due to language barriers. Communication can be somehow difficult and slow. He is getting better, but expected performance should be something like 1 email per day. Most newbies need a bit of pampering and while Silix is very friendly, the transactions always feel a bit vague/uncertain. Other collectors are higher in this game. Almost instant email replies, automated and personalized feedback, credit card check out etc.

EU customs-strictness varies by country, so give us some hint where You are located. I think that Germany and Italy are the two worst countries regarding seized watches. Some collectors opt for a forwarding service from UK, but all of the above are the reasons that TwoTone said that You should first chose the dealer, then chose your watch.

BTW welcome on board. This place is a library of knowledge, and most of the things that You currently asking have been addressed multiple times. While people will try to answer them every time from scratch, You will find that searching and reading will bring You faster results than starting new threads. :)

I read a lot of think now on this and other forum and i understand that the "cartel" want to go up with prices and some dealer don't agree ... and i also don't agree :D

There is no reason to go up and to push out people that doesn't want to agree ... It same to be like the Mafia ... If you are a member of the cartel you are a trusted dealer otherwise not ?

I want to buy replica at a price that is correct for the seller and the buyer not only for the seller ...

Well, just did a cursory check of Perfect Clones' and silix's site pics. I wasn't able to get pics from trusty's site since it's undergoing migration to the new site. There are some differences in the watch construction.

1. The back of the watch of Perfect Clones is flat, silix's apparently is conical from what I can tell. (No reference pictures to determine better watch)

2. The font of the words "SWISS MADE" is gold on silix's, it's white on Perfect Clones'. (Gen's is white)

3. The overall construction seems to be better on the PC model although that may all be due to better photography on their part.

By the way, both of the faces on the reps are different from the gen, on the gen the subdials are all white. On the reps, only the left dial is white, the others look like rosy in color.

Edited by mysterio

I think TT answered pretty clearly.

Marketing, service, and a ton of other reasons make the price of a gallon of milk completely different from one shop to another.

This is true for almost everything, it's called business.

That's it!

Oh, and we in the admin team want no other Cartel thread because it becomes trully boaring :whistling:

Cheers

Stephane