When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Raymond Weil Nabucco

Samurai

Got the RW Nabucco yesterday. First thing you notice about the watch....it's humungous! @46mm...it wears like something that's 48mm or even bigger. In terms of weight....the AP ROO steel feels like feather.

Construction.....very very well built. Can't find any flaw. The dial is very well detailed - carbon fiber, the chrono pushers are screw-down and the crown is nice/big and has the proper logo. The bracelet mid-links are also carbon fiber coated (the gen has carbon fiber plates glued on top of steel....and the rep is the same I guess).

It has pretty decent AR.....but nowehere close to what I have on the C1.....there is a blue-ish tint to the crystal.

Lume is farily good too.

Best of all....got a very sweet deal on it.....compared to what it's selling @ most places.

On to the pics.....

Got the RW Nabucco yesterday. First thing you notice about the watch....it's humungous! @46mm...it wears like something that's 48mm or even bigger. In terms of weight....the AP ROO steel feels like feather.

Construction.....very very well built. Can't find any flaw. The dial is very well detailed - carbon fiber, the chrono pushers are screw-down and the crown is nice/big and has the proper logo. The bracelet mid-links are also carbon fiber coated (the gen has carbon fiber plates glued on top of steel....and the rep is the same I guess).

It has pretty decent AR.....but nowehere close to what I have on the C1.....there is a blue-ish tint to the crystal.

Lume is farily good too.

Best of all....got a very sweet deal on it.....compared to what it's selling @ most places.

On to the pics.....

DSC06931.jpg

DSC06932.jpg

DSC06933.jpg

DSC06934.jpg

DSC06935.jpg

DSC06889.jpg

DSC06890.jpg

DSC06891.jpg

DSC06892.jpg

DSC06893.jpg

DSC06894.jpg

DSC06896.jpg

DSC06897.jpg

DSC06898.jpg

DSC06900.jpg

DSC06901.jpg

DSC06902.jpg

DSC06904.jpg

DSC06905.jpg

DSC06906.jpg

DSC06907.jpg

DSC06908.jpg

DSC06910.jpg

DSC06911.jpg

DSC06912.jpg

DSC06917.jpg

DSC06919.jpg

DSC06889.jpg

DSC06890.jpg

DSC06891.jpg

DSC06892.jpg

DSC06893.jpg

DSC06894.jpg

DSC06896.jpg

DSC06897.jpg

DSC06898.jpg

DSC06900.jpg

DSC06901.jpg

DSC06902.jpg

DSC06904.jpg

DSC06905.jpg

DSC06906.jpg

DSC06907.jpg

DSC06908.jpg

DSC06910.jpg

DSC06911.jpg

DSC06912.jpg

DSC06917.jpg

DSC06919.jpg

• 2 years later...

sunken datewheel...

I actually tought this was a quartz.....as the date is actually fairly well visible in these photos...is there a modified subdials Asian 7750 in there?

I have one and it is by far the best built and finished Rep that I own and I own a LOT!!

The sunken datewheel on this isn't really a problem since the gen looks almost identical because of the different layers on the dial, really a nothing 'flaw'.

Would kill for them to rep the DLC Ltd Edition version, it's an amazing piece!!

But for now we have the SS version and I love mine!! By far the best out the box rep I've came across!!

Sixx :bones:

• 3 weeks later...

I have one and it is by far the best built and finished Rep that I own and I own a LOT!!

The sunken datewheel on this isn't really a problem since the gen looks almost identical because of the different layers on the dial, really a nothing 'flaw'.

Would kill for them to rep the DLC Ltd Edition version, it's an amazing piece!!

But for now we have the SS version and I love mine!! By far the best out the box rep I've came across!!

Sixx :bones:

I totally agree with you S,I sure do miss mine ;) I have not come across a better rep than the RW Nabucco,outstanding replication. Thanks for the great pics Samurai. :drinks: Mike