When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling for Bentley GT 44.8mm

watcher71

My new Breitling for Bentley GT from eddie lee is all that I expected and more. I switched out the blingy bracelet for a black leather strap, because the bracelet is a tad tight (I am waiting for and extra link from Mr. Lee) and it is a tad too blingy for everyday wear. I will wear the bracelet when I am dressed appropriately, but will likely go with the black leather strap more often than not.

The first pic is a genuine with the black leather strap (which planted the seed for my switching the bracelet out for the strap). I got the strap from my breitling montbrilliant (which is now sporting the GT bracelet).

GENUINE:

83382-29890.jpg

REPLICA from Mr. Lee with my strap switch:

83382-29891.jpg

83382-29892.jpg

83382-29893.jpg

83382-29894.jpg

83382-29895.jpg

83382-29896.jpg

83382-29897.jpg

83382-29898.jpg

83382-29899.jpg

83382-29900.jpg

83382-29901.jpg

83382-29902.jpg

83382-29903.jpg

83382-29904.jpg

Wow, it's a beauty and the beast in the same watch!!!

This watch seems to be the "hot topic" here these days... and for good reason. It looks like million dollars. Wear it well my friend.

Received the same watch last week, an incredible watch for an incredible price, the new asian 7750 hasn't missed a beat for 9 days...

Follow the EL rules as for setting the date and everything will be ok!!

I kept the bling bracelet though, massive and noticed, I'm looking for a breitling deployant to swap for a leather strap too...

Guest Sql_pl

Great pics!

Now I can't wait to get mine!

I have the exact same black faced GT and white faced Bentley Motors on the way!

Breitling time for me!

Cheers!

I think mine actually has a navy blue dial...I ordered black and EL is pretty sure he sent black...heck my wife thinks it is black too...but I am pretty sure it is blue. I like it regardless...but may consider a different color strap now. For anyone ordering a blue GT, the color of the blue is very dark...

I think mine actually has a navy blue dial...I ordered black and EL is pretty sure he sent black...heck my wife thinks it is black too...but I am pretty sure it is blue. I like it regardless...but may consider a different color strap now. For anyone ordering a blue GT, the color of the blue is very dark...

That looks like the blue dial to me. I've got the same one. It's only a faint blue tint. Someone even described it as looking like it has a bluish AR tint on the dial.

Either way it's a beauty, and I really like it on the strap!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, newbie here. Love the watches I'm seeing here. But I keep hearing that someone got x watch from so and so's site. Usually first names. Is there somewhere on the forums I can decipher those names into a URL that I can go to? Tried to PM Precious Time, but his mailbox is full.

A nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!