When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist Check

By-Tor

You found a case to fit the bezel then?

Jojo told me :p

You guys really know how to spoil a good guessing game.

Fxr - Yes, the Silix case is a perfect fit (anyone else choosing to follow suit, be careful as Silix offers several similar CG-less Subs which all use a different/larger case). The dial is 28.4mm dia, so I think either a 29mm or 27mm dial can be made to work. After I grind/polish out some of its minor warts, the Silix should fit the bill almost perfectly. So far, this has been a very simple assembly project, with the sourcing of (accurate) parts being the only real hurdle. I only wish DW Daytonas were this easy.

my_bezel20091.jpg

(Note the laboratory clean dial & inner crystal - the watch definitely did not arrive that way ;) )

You guys really know how to spoil a good guessing game.

Fxr - Yes, the Silix case is a perfect fit (anyone else choosing to follow suit, be careful as Silix offers several similar CG-less Subs which all use a different/larger case). The dial is 28.4mm dia, so I think either a 29mm or 27mm dial can be made to work. After I grind/polish out some of its minor warts, the Silix should fit the bill almost perfectly. So far, this has been a very simple assembly project, with the sourcing of (accurate) parts being the only real hurdle. I only wish DW Daytonas were this easy.

You guys, specially you Freddy and Jojo, never cease to amaze me with your projects.

What a knowledge you have, crazy...frightning even. :Jumpy:

Thanks for sharing