When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Radiomar Chrono - yeah i said it - its a pam!

fotoman

I've got a similar Radiomir chrono sitting in a box tucked away somewhere, except it has a Poljot 3133 inside...

I'll see if I can dig it out...

I remember seeing that one from Richard Lawton...it is a very rare rep...would be interesting to see a pictorial of it with your great photo taking skills... B)

Edited by dadog13

There's a thread on this in RG talking about this watch and the detail differences between REP and GEN.

Eg:

Gen has recessed subdials, and the rep has a flat dial.

The position of the inner bezel printing (TACHY...etc) is not quite right

Caseback is wrong

Gen crono seconds seems to be black, not silver like the REP.

Other than that, general opinion seems to be it's pretty nice if you don't mind those flaws.

To me, regardless of the flaws, it looks very nice as a watch. Superlume job and it would be very wearable.

I've got a similar Radiomir chrono sitting in a box tucked away somewhere, except it has a Poljot 3133 inside...

I'll see if I can dig it out...

no, the poljot one is the SUPER SUPER rare pam 47 in a 44 mm case (supposed to be 40mm) the more common rep had the 42mm case, which is what i used for my project

those had silver hands - these hands are black.

and its in the bigger regular radiomar case.

Okay... Dug this one out. It's a bit of an oldie, purchased 4 or so years back from River.

Of course, it's been sitting unused due to a broken stem; sheared off right at the crown and I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement for either. I've been considering the idea of parting it out, but I don't have any projects in mind that can use a P3133...

IMG_3490.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

Of course, not the most accurate, but still a neat piece in my opinion. Kind of funky, especially with the partially fixed lug bars.