When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which one is better: PT LV Mariner or BK LV Mariner?

Guest xalucardz

Guest xalucardz

Hi everyone,

I have a question: which is better between the Submariner from PT LV version and the modded Submariner from BK alias 'BKmariner' LV? Or...the final question...what is the best rep Submariner LV version on the market and from who?

• 4 weeks later...

Bk comes modded PTs has proper 40mm case that accepts gen parts

BK=noob case @38mm no gen parts without some serious mods

PTs will need an insert and pearl and CGs modded, and perhaps some self quality control. BKs is VERY eye catching..PTs looks nice but i have not seen it in the flesh, so other than the tech about accepting gen parts its a tough choice...for BKs there is usually always a waiting list

Actually highoey, the noob case is 40mm. The problem lies in that the bezel is slightly smaller, meaning that you have to sand/file down a gen insert to make it fit- maybe .2mm.

That's why everyone is so excited about PT's, Eurotimez and WM9's new subs- the bezel assembly is a copy of the gen, making mods a whole lot easier.

I can Say I have 2 of BK 's Watches... both subs and they are the best I have ever bought and I have 3 From other dealers!

He is also around to answer all questions and the mods are FANTASTIC! Best IMHO by Far.. for out of the box not having to touch it.

Rob