When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Skyland V2 for Sweden

mickiii

Hi,

I am completely new here, and new to replica's. However I've always wanted to have a Breitling, but unfortunately I can't afford the real thing :)

I've decided on the Avenger Skyland v. 2 as my first replica, both because it gets good reviews in here, and also because it suits my taste. In regard to this purchase, I have a few questions:

Since the watch is going to either Denmark (Work) or Sweden (Home), are there any dealers that are better than the others? What are some of the problems I can experience in customs? I assume it is illegal to import these watches.

Secondly, I see that the common price for this watch is USD 268, however Silix has it at USD 200, but with a rubberstrap. Can it be ordered with the metal one, and does that affect the price? (I might need to direct this question to Silix)

I've read a few reviews of dealers, and it seems to be common that people experience 2-4 weeks delivery. Is this normal, or just special occasions?

Are there any general pitfalls that I need to be on the lookout for?

Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

I apologize if this part of the forum, is the wrong place to ask these kind of questions.

Best Regards,

Michael

Hi,

I am completely new here, and new to replica's. However I've always wanted to have a Breitling, but unfortunately I can't afford the real thing :)

I've decided on the Avenger Skyland v. 2 as my first replica, both because it gets good reviews in here, and also because it suits my taste. In regard to this purchase, I have a few questions:

Since the watch is going to either Denmark (Work) or Sweden (Home), are there any dealers that are better than the others? What are some of the problems I can experience in customs? I assume it is illegal to import these watches.

Secondly, I see that the common price for this watch is USD 268, however Silix has it at USD 200, but with a rubberstrap. Can it be ordered with the metal one, and does that affect the price? (I might need to direct this question to Silix)

I've read a few reviews of dealers, and it seems to be common that people experience 2-4 weeks delivery. Is this normal, or just special occasions?

Are there any general pitfalls that I need to be on the lookout for?

Thanks in advance for your attention to this matter.

I apologize if this part of the forum, is the wrong place to ask these kind of questions.

Best Regards,

Michael

Hey there.

All dealers here are trustworthy, I have only done business with Josh, Andrew, Silix and Precious Time though. They are all great dealers.

PT is based in the UK and that is an advantage for us in Europe but he hasn

one important thing. if you do order from china and your watch arrives with some problem you'll have to send it back to china + pay for it + wait another month or so to recieve replacement. So keep this in mind as well. Your "local" dealers may send you a replacement faster + no customs risk with them.

Order from Josh.....then never mind if the toll take yours package. Ask them to open package... =))

They will send the package to u the next day.....Thats what happened to me last time, but the watch is on my wrist now!

I would stongly advice you NOT to do that!

It is illegal to import pirated goods in Sweden.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Would have been an interesting article if it wasn't written by complete hacks. They order a watch for $200 and get a Quartz movement (a Rolex expert claims that this is the best way to spot any replica, that only gen Rolexes have automatic movements, and also that the replica probably cost $3-4 to make which might be true on this one but is rather misleading when it comes to high quality reps). The sites they used are ireplicastore, watch-replica.net and replicastreet. And of course, no word about the fact that better replicas exist. The "journalist" was most likely biased from the beginning. And, oh yeah, the Bvlgari he's wearing on page 1 is a woman's watch. :p

r

Would have been an interesting article if it wasn't written by complete hacks. They order a watch for $200 and get a Quartz movement (a Rolex expert claims that this is the best way to spot any replica, that only gen Rolexes have automatic movements, and also that the replica probably cost $3-4 to make which might be true on this one but is rather misleading when it comes to high qualiteps). The sites they used are ireplicastore, watch-replica.net and replicastreet. And of course, no word about the fact that better replicas exist. The "journalist" was most likely biased from the beginning. And, oh yeah, the Bvlgari he's wearing on page 1 is a woman's watch. :p

The 3 sites are all the same owners are they not??

And "OUCH" there is NO come back from a [censored] slap like this!! "And, oh yeah, the Bvlgari he's wearing on page 1 is a woman's watch. :p"

Thats pure class right there! lol

• 5 weeks later...

Damn i was thinking of ordering from China with pam111 to Sweden.

I've ordered over 100 times before from china/HK but never got any problems however this is a different situtation with copied brands.

pam111 guarantees delivery. Could i trust that? What if customs confiscate it say 3 times.

Also, are there only 2 european dealers ? Eurotimez and PT?

Regards

Raptor