When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some Recently Acquired Franken-parts

HauteHippie

Wow!! Looks amazing, is that a gen b13?? Be sure to post pictures when it's completed. I've never taken apart my gen skyland or evo in fear that it will mess up the water resistance but its good to see that I have a beautifully finished movement waiting inside. Btw, someone on breitlingsource has about 10 dials of all different colors - may be a good opportunity to pick a few more up i'm sure people here would be all over it. Those old bigwings dials are so much nicer than the new stick dials IMO

Edited by UB7

Yep. It just ended today, actually. And considering that the price of a generic 7750 + Lello DW is as much or more than the closing price of this auction.... I have to consider it a great deal for a gen Breitling movement and date wheel. :D

I was in til 2 minutes before deadline. It jumped from 378 - 560 in a blink!

Nice pick-up!

I

Chief Are you going to be using the new rep case SA for this franken.?

The reason I ask is that the old case has a screw in crown and crowntube but I believe this movement has it's own internal screw in mechanism that does not use a threaded crown tube.

The new rep case has a non threaded tube like the gen, Much better AR coated glass and the correct length hands although they may need Robs touch to fit them to this movement.

Nice project my friend..Look forward to seeing this one finished.