When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please suggest me a replice women's watch.

orionz

Depends what size watch she likes, small you could go with a J12 or ladies datejust both are classics. Larger watches, women look great wearing men's datejust or even subs/yachtmaster. Omega nicole kidman is another nice watch that is larger but not discussed much (its quartz, no second hand, and can be had under $100).

My wife has always rolled her eyes at my reps and when it comes to watches she says "I just like watches from Fossil". Well, recently she was showing me some watches in the Fossil store and I realized how much Fossil emulates the styling of many of the current luxury watches. In particular she was smitten by a very nice white "ceramic" ladies watch that looked an a lot like a ladies J12. I said to her "let me just buy you a "genuine rep J12" instead of Fossils version". She finally agreed and now loves her ladies J12 from Andrew. I would recommend going with the more expensive one that is all ceramic instead of ceramic over steel.

I've said this on the forum before, but this was my experience:

I looked at all the advice on the forum and thought about buying the Mrs a watch based on it.....

And I would have been dead wrong.

I showed her a gen site (she knew it was about reps, but it was to see what she would like with money no object). She hated all the watches that I thought she would like.

So there you go... let her pick is my suggestion. Then find the rep.

:D

Great suggestions here. I would add a full SS Cartier Pasha (not Seatimer).

Among the many watches I made presents to my better half, this is the one she wears more often and gets more complimented.

And also this one is not so bad:

93034-27817.jpg

If you want to think of a used gen as an alternative can I suggest a 1990s Omega Dynamic (date or chrono), sometimes referred to as an RAF. On its bracelet it looks super on a lady while it is a tad on the small side for a man, by current standards. It's an absolute cracking watch and can be picked up quite cheaply because of the size issue for men. As far as I can remember it was promoted by Cindy Crawford and looked great on ladies back then. For the price of a high end rep you can get a peach of a gen.