When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I received my breitling SFSO... from watchmark

Guest graphix1988

Guest graphix1988

ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO THE MAX.

Sorry for the caps but I CANT FIND THE CRYSTAL. AR IS TOO GOOD.

PHOTOS are as linked.

http://www.timeshops.net/BR4625_-_Breitlin...2_1927-4370.htm

that watch there is mine. and i can tell you it is absoluely stunning.

talk to him well and he will give you a good discount. He gave it to me at 290 usd anyway.

Went to the authorised dealer, yesterday at takashimaya . I realised one thing. I cant tell the difference between them and it even weights the same.

Congrats timesshop mark, this is for you. I will get every single rep from you. From now onwards.

YOU ARE THE MAN MARK!!!!

Nice feeling to finally take delivery and your not disappointed after all of the anticipation.

I received mine recently and apart from the Bezel alignment problem, which I'll have fixed, I'm very happy.

You might like to consider a Skyland next. I got one and the quality is almost as good.

Wear in good health,

paulw

Guest graphix1988

yeah! its really that good. the bezel was right on. the only draw back was the lume at 4th hour. i'll the watch relumed anyway. holy mama! im turning into a toad, just like you!

yeah! its really that good. the bezel was right on. the only draw back was the lume at 4th hour. i'll the watch relumed anyway. holy mama! im turning into a toad, just like you!

Hah...good work!

Just remember a few things in the rep world and you'll be good to go:

- Don't spend more money than you can afford to lose (this is an illegal industry in China, and other countries may seize goods)

- Don't expect perfection (they are reps made in illegal factories with marginal at best quality control)

- Modding of watches can often cost more than the actual watch itself

Reluming is big for some people. My theory is, in a dark room...I mean a NO LIGHT room, I can read all my reps throughout the night to get the time. With a little bit of creeped in light, it can be hard to read as the lume after an hour or so, really drops in intensity. I'm not worried so much about this as to get all my watches relumed.

Reluming generally costs about $100+ depending on the watch plus shipping.

The only watches I would relume are the ones where the reluming would be really clever...not just simple dots:

The '06 Cousteau by The Zigmeister...awesome. This will be done...the outer rotating bezel...awesome...

cdwristlume.jpg

A Muller Color Dreams...but the base price of the watch with a non-serviceable movement makes this one dicey to do.

mc_crazy_lume_jpg.jpg

Guest graphix1988

never show my breitling to an AD, meaning that i should not walk into their shop acting like im looking at other of their watch?

or is it that i should not go repair my watch or upgrade my watch with them? heh.

your... iwc is really very nice.... HAHA!

i think i am considering another breitling, other than skyland, what else?~! hahaa

never show my breitling to an AD, meaning that i should not walk into their shop acting like im looking at other of their watch?

or is it that i should not go repair my watch or upgrade my watch with them? heh.

your... iwc is really very nice.... HAHA!

i think i am considering another breitling, other than skyland, what else?~! hahaa

Pretty much all of the above. Essentially the rep community is trying to keep a low profile (although crawlers like Google and the like make it hard to do so) to ensure the hobby can continue to thrive. The more ADs see the quality of reps out there, the more they raise issues with the powers that be to make it illegal to own, buy, whatever...

As to another Breitling, check out the Blackbird...that's a pretty nice looking piece. As well, the Superocean Heritages (chrono and non-chrono) are very high quality reps as well. There are a number of high quality Breitling reps out there.

Guest graphix1988

ok i will nv wear that into an AD. heh. anyway. i really love this watch. but i actually cant see the blue tint of the ar but i can see the crystal dissappear. weird right? i compared it with my bro's gen tag heuer calibre 6. i assume both got 28.8k beat movement. and yes my ticks sounds the same amount of ticks as his watch. so its safe to say its 2824-2 original eta swiss right?

BCE. should be my next watch. wahahaha

ok i will nv wear that into an AD. heh. anyway. i really love this watch. but i actually cant see the blue tint of the ar but i can see the crystal dissappear. weird right? i compared it with my bro's gen tag heuer calibre 6. i assume both got 28.8k beat movement. and yes my ticks sounds the same amount of ticks as his watch. so its safe to say its 2824-2 original eta swiss right?

BCE. should be my next watch. wahahaha

The start of an expensive hobbie. Enjoy your purchase.

Guest graphix1988

seems like mine does not have AR...

he told me that his one from the factory does not have AR.

and since i treat him like a friend, i think i will not pursue the matter, since ar can be wearing off anyway,

so just asking if any one from singapore here knows where to do AR for watch? i want to do it on the inside not on the outside.

Thanks for replying (:

Watchmark is a nice guy, he offered to refund me 100$ for that error. I rejected it casually, dont want to lose a friend too for 100$ ,why must i lose a friend for only 100$ ?

Did i do a right thing by rejecting the 100$? :p

Edited by graphix1988