When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SFSO Received part 2..

Guest graphix1988

Guest graphix1988

Basically, paid for 462 sgd, for watch and additional strap . ETA 2824-2 version with Sapphire crystal double ar.

(from watchmark)

Then 1 day later my brother took my watch and see, and tell me there is no AR

mark tell me that my watch does not have ar as factory dont supply it and is sorry, and he offered to return me US$100 as result of that, so i decided i should not lose this friend and i will forget about the AR

And then i went on to test the sapphire crystal with the water drop test, the crystal have water stick onto it. it is unlike my brothers gen tag heuer which water falls off immediately after it hit the sapphire crystal.

Tomorrow i am going to check out on the movement, i believe it is asian movement. With 28800 beat.

I will verify with the watchmaker tomorrow if it is a sapphire crystal.

Tell me else what to do? Anyone?

I am not flaming him here because i believe he will have it worked out for me.

If he sold you the SOSF lite..... meaning the version with Asian high-beat movement, mineral crystal and no AR he is conning you as you paid way too much for it.

Just open the case back (simple trick is to use some latex gloves which surgeons use -the thin white ones- and twist the back open) verify it's not ETA and you have case. If you paid for an ETA movement and saphire you should get it!

If you established the fact it has no AR or sapphire you can almost be sure this is the lite version which shouldn't cost more than $170. So you should better accept the $100 he is offering you!!!

In your other topic you said you paid $290 (see your quote below). So I don't get where the price you mentined in this topic came from.

Also you state that you cannot see the crystal the AR is "TOO GOOD". How did that change so fast.

This does not make sense to me.

And if he gave you $100 back then you only paid $190 for a watch that you said is perfect in your first post...

ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO THE MAX.

Sorry for the caps but I CANT FIND THE CRYSTAL. AR IS TOO GOOD.

PHOTOS are as linked.

http://www.timeshops.net/BR4625_-_Breitlin...2_1927-4370.htm

that watch there is mine. and i can tell you it is absoluely stunning.

talk to him well and he will give you a good discount. He gave it to me at 290 usd anyway.

Went to the authorised dealer, yesterday at takashimaya . I realised one thing. I cant tell the difference between them and it even weights the same.

Congrats timesshop mark, this is for you. I will get every single rep from you. From now onwards.

YOU ARE THE MAN MARK!!!!

Guest graphix1988

cos i never had a watch with ar before, the dome sapphire crystal and the white dial really make the crystal dissappear at certain angle.

i thought mine was a new ar. lol. so i still think im screwed.

im going to the watch shop to open case back now with my bro. see how it goes.

i didnt know what was an AR until my bro show me his AR, like how would it look like with AR on.

Edited by graphix1988

Guest graphix1988

ok thanks all especially rolexman, he(watchmark) agreed to send me a double ar 2824 ultimate. i will pay extra cost for this sfso lite.

Edited by graphix1988

When I look at the pics in your link to Watchmark's site, which is the watch you received right... it is evident the watch has no AR. It can be seen very clearly. So in some way you also screwed yourself by not accepting the $100.

You should have informed yourself better in the beginning. You jumped the gun on a rep you knew nothing about... let's call this transaction a learning point for the next time ;). Before you buy a rep, any rep, do some extensive reading. Not only on the rep but also on the gen. What is AR, how does it look? What is an ETA movement? How do I know it is a gen or a clone movement etc. etc. Everything can be found on the forum and al the questions you have, have been answered before in 99% of the cases. So use the search function extensively!

Guest graphix1988

yes boss i understand. but he did send before i agree at pictures, nothing i can do man! so anyway, he will be sending pictures of the REAL eta movement and the watch displaying the AR. :p and i will pay for this sfso lite at around its price. can give it to my father.

Yes BOSS! i will pm you next time before buing any reps :D

Sorry but watchmark sold you a Lite version for 290$

He offerd you 100$ discount would be 190 for a watch you could get for only 100$ from other dealers

And now you have to pay the difference for a watch you ordered and did not get...

For me that is a scam sorry nothing more and less

Take a look here is a real deal for less money

http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1857

Sorry but watchmark sold you a Lite version for 290$

He offerd you 100$ discount would be 190 for a watch you could get for only 100$ from other dealers

And now you have to pay the difference for a watch you ordered and did not get...

For me that is a scam sorry nothing more and less

Take a look here is a real deal for less money

http://www.silix-prime.com/product.asp?id=1857

Exactly what I was thinking. I paid $100 plus shipping for an Asian SFSO White dial. You should be looking for near $200 back.

Do your homework, listen to the experienced guys and stick to the recommended dealers on here. That way you minimise the risk of being scammed.

Guest graphix1988

shipping is free. he giving me the ultimate version . and i dont have to pay more except paying for the lite version and he sell me at a much discounted price. not scammed. thanks all for concern. he is really a nice guy.

Guest graphix1988

only 100 usd. but im not sure if it s asian 21j movement or 28800 movement.

anyway. it a good deal right?! thanks all who love me so much muahs.

Edited by graphix1988

hi friend. i will give my that buyer 390USD for 1 ASIA AUTO 28800bph and 1 swiss eta 2836-2 same watch with AR include shipping and everything else. this case only for this one buyer. thanks .

Sounds ok then, but you have to admit that in the first place you sold him a totally overpriced watch because a 28800bph asian movment does not cost 190$

But at the end i hope graphix1988 will be happy with the result

Cheers

Sounds ok then, but you have to admit that in the first place you sold him a totally overpriced watch because a 28800bph asian movment does not cost 190$

But at the end i hope graphix1988 will be happy with the result

Cheers

hi friend. I swear to GOD. i really don't know that is aisa Copy ETA 28800bph movement when i first sell to my buyer. i think i also cheat by factory. i ask my buyer go to shop open watch back case check. then we know the movement is not SWISS ETA. after that. i tell my buyer i will make refund. but my buyer is very good person. we make deal i will provide another swiss ETA movement with AR same model watch to him and he pay me 100USD only. that's all. thank you . i swear i am not purpose want chear my buyer. i am good seller. i always provide good watch with good service to all of buyer. thank you very much.

Guest graphix1988

yes watchmark is a very nice person, he have offered me that. thanks all for the concern! please rest assure to deal with him in future!

i believe mark you will send me the 2824-2 ETA with double AR version this time. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!

Edited by graphix1988

Guest graphix1988

no. he checks just that he rushed very fast for my watch, cos i needed it like urgently. usually he will check. he will send me photo tomorrow before send, so he promised me. 2836 movement. hes not drop shipper dont worry guys, he is a nice guy.

Guest graphix1988

no. it was for my brother's wedding dinner, i need that as a dress watch. now i think those who know must be like "oh his bro wears a fake" cos theres no AR? heh.

not good to assume, my friend.

Edited by graphix1988

I like to assume.

Just like you assume that people would actualy notice that there is no AR on your watch while they look at your wrist. And for that matter think it is a fake because they spotted it had no AR. The lite version of this watch is so good ALMOST no one would ever know it was a fake while you were wearing it. Unless you look like the type of person would could not afford a real one.

I have a lite version of this watch (amoung my many other watches). No one EVER has thought it was fake.