When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

source for ETA7750

dadog13

The seller replied to my e-mail...I beleive there is some space to cut down the prices more, especially if RWG does a group buy (just an idea) - I don't need this mvt at the moment but maybe some of you need it - he sent me some pics as well which I am enclosing in this reply :

f_IMG0006m_8f5d498.jpg

f_IMG0005m_c91f603.jpg

f_IMG0004m_304fdeb.jpg

f_IMG0002m_c2359a8.jpg

f_IMG0001m_ca8dc93.jpg

Well... I think it's time to spill the bean..

This movement comes from the very same person used to sell on eBay. He is actually a watchmaker in Florida. For retail price, 1 movement costs not more than 235USD (shipping is about 20 dollar).

The last time I heard back from him was about 6 months ago while I was still in Germany and he was out of stock.

Well... I think it's time to spill the bean..

This movement comes from the very same person used to sell on eBay. He is actually a watchmaker in Florida. For retail price, 1 movement costs not more than 235USD (shipping is about 20 dollar).

The last time I heard back from him was about 6 months ago while I was still in Germany and he was out of stock.

I'm glad you browsed this thread, taka.

Now we know that the seller CAN go much lower... But how in the world did he manage to stock so many of these?

Put me in for 2 of these if he can match the price which taka has stated... ;)

If the quality and seller can be verified I could be in for 4 movements. Don't want anymore s#~t 7750 that stop after 2 days as I got about 8 now that alll require sorting out!!! If only I could find a tutorial for freezing the second hand at 6 or a watch repairer in the UK?!

has anyone got the link for the ebay movements mentioned above?

My goodness... Don't get fooled by the price. It's really not that expensive, order it directly from ETA S.A. The thing is they won't sell to individual. You must have business permit or a private limited company that deal with watches. ETA S.A. will supply to you.

I went to Baselworld this year and asked them.

Anyhow, watch out for the Chinese too. They have copied Valgranges movement successfully.