When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Due to this forum my g/f left me

is this the "my girlfriend left me" thread or the "GGG" thread. trust me, I am not complaining. I posted in earlier pages, coming back to follow up and see if skool have posted, and now I find all these gems of pictures?!!! LOL, it's like X'mas coming early. But nonetheless, I am still at work, so if Blade want to upload some more, I am all for it. Just give me some time so I can look at them when I'm done working.

I thought it was a girlfriend left me / ex-girlfriend thread. At least the pics I posted were of my ex. No way am I letting you guys see the pics the current GF just gave me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just one of those threads where I can't contribute at all. My better half isn't happy with me taking pictures of here with all of her clothes on, so I can only imagine that I would end up with a smashed camera/cell phone/etc. if I ever tried taking pics of her with a minimal amount of clothes on :p

3000+ views and 150+ replies out of which only 15 or so with pics. what a load of peeping perverts.. I gave up my pics for this? :angry2:

comon ppl. lets see what you got :secret:

I'm with you blade. At least some of use put some pics up. There should be far more though for how many views this has gotten.