When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Due to this forum my g/f left me

So I had been seeing a girl for 6/7 months, we got on well (or so I thought) I work anti social shifts and so did she. One night instead of washing up I made the mistake of checking RWG, this was the catalyst which lead to a huge row and her walking out.

Its a shame as she had fantastic breasts. Which just like watches I made sure to take some good photos of.

I never did tell her that the Christian Dior Malice I bought her was a replica :D

The good thing now is is that I have someone nicer in my life and four great gen watches that I shall be posting pics up later off and all in all my life is a lot happier without her, so thanks RWG!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for your support. Girls just dont seem to understand the passion that collecting and tinkering around with watches can hold.

The only watchmaker females know and can relate to is Sylar from Heros and he isn't exactly a great rolemodel for our hobby.

I'll post a nice pic up when I upload photos of my watches this afternoon.

there is something to learn here.

Watches won't leave you guys if you leave them in the winder and go away with another piece.

and the boobies shot, that's a must-see, to evaluate the importance of the loss.

I'll have a beer for your new single life... I envy you, but just a little.

cheers!

Chino.