When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 26

Guest hoopty

IMG_3406.jpg

IMG_3408.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

Well now you've seen it, and it is not mine.

I have been speaking to A and J Aka Trusty and PC, for a couple of weeks now about making this one possible and they have been some what compliant about it.

They openly accepted that they have had many complaints about the low A's bar, font being wrong, sandwich dial numbers wrong and swiss made being to close to 6 or too big and or bold or case back being wrong soo all in all the dials on these particular models need to be redone from scratch.

After I gave them a few pointers or suggestions they seemed to be listening, responding and or acknowledging, I have hinted them to take this one too the Breitling factories to make perfect.... same people who are currently making the black steel.

Well take it just as heresay and please dont quote me on this but I feel they have taken a couple of my suggestions to heart and if we make a ton of noise for it, it just maybe possible... rest assure the cost and god know when, But I have my fingers crossed and hope this can be done.

Who's with me?

Edited by hoopty

Guest pamfried

Its a Gen.

Thats the new Pam26 Panerai re-issue.

The PVD is a pencil lead grey color. OEM PVD not done by any 3rd party.

Will be hard to replicate that tone. Its much lighter than the PreV series.

Guest pamfried

Actually they're not the first... quite a few folks have recieved it.... LOL!!

Yes its a lovely piece...

The font size on these reissued 26 are much smaller too compared to the previous version and other models.

Picts are from the gen forums... see how different the size is compared to a 219 destro

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3353.jpg

More work for our rep factories if they're gonna keep changing the sizes..... lol!!

Good and bad, as a Gen owner i hope they are always ahead of the rep game.

As a rep owner, i wish they dont!!