When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've been thinking...

By-Tor

...that I want another black Explorer II. White Polar Explorer is the version, but more I think about, more I'd love to add a black one (similar as Stephane's gen) to my collection. My "whitey" needs some company. The "Noob" version is extremely accurate, and can be sourced by bklm1234 and Eurotimez.

I just love the ExpII... such a beauty! I actually miss my black ExpII. :wub:

wt2.jpg

I can't make my mind up. I see pics of your white one, and Laz's gen, and love it. Now you have posted the black version, and because it's fresh in my mind, I now prefer the black. It is the one watch I really wouldn't be able to choose a dial colour for! As soon as I see the white version again, Il prefer that haha.

Beautiful shot btw!

Eurotimez has the Noob version. Brilliant (save the thick GMT hand and oversized crown). SELs aren't as good as on my older Noob version, either. But definitely possible to mod really close (if you can live with the WHS).

This is a great rep... the good thing about black version is that you don't have the problem with those dial markers (grey on the white rep). I'm between this one and the WM9 Sub. Decisions, decisions...

web_explorer2-407.jpg

web_explorer2-404.jpg