When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New project Rlx daytona 16520

pitimany

Nice parts you have there! Especially that SEL bracelet!

What's your plan of assembling? You have somebody that can take care of the hand tubes?

I am stuck for couple of months because of these damn hands....

Is the movement a Rolex one, or a Zenith one? I ask because I am not sure if there is a difference in parts between the two. If it's marked as Zenith PH3019 (if my memory is correct) then you should be able to order a wheel for it from any supply shop. If you can identify the movement it would help, I can probably source one from my supplier.

RG

I talked to a watchsmith today and I hope I can see the light! On thursday I will show him how it looks like (will have to make a 200 mile round trip to do so) and he should be able to help. I keep my fingers crossed until then.

Oh and BTW I actually got a rolex canon pinion and hour wheel for 4030 - but what I got as hour wheel does not really look like it even though it came in rolex packaging - will let you know once I show it to the guy.

Anyone knows how an hour wheel should look like? Like a regular gear or how? What I got is white/silver, small and looks like some kind of seal more than a gear.

Thanks R,

EBEL 134 Movement - Chronograph - 31 Jewels

dd85_1.JPG

de1a_1.JPG

Is the movement a Rolex one, or a Zenith one? I ask because I am not sure if there is a difference in parts between the two. If it's marked as Zenith PH3019 (if my memory is correct) then you should be able to order a wheel for it from any supply shop. If you can identify the movement it would help, I can probably source one from my supplier.

RG