When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superocean Heritage 46

marcl

Has anyone bought one yet? I have searched and searched but i cannot find anyone who has the new updated one on a rubber strap. If anyone has one, let me know your thoughts, as i would love one but has not seen one on here. (unless it's so good that people are keeping quite) Haha.

kind regards. Marc.

post-15401-1222094236_thumb.jpg

Has anyone bought one yet? I have searched and searched but i cannot find anyone who has the new updated one on a rubber strap. If anyone has one, let me know your thoughts, as i would love one but has not seen one on here. (unless it's so good that people are keeping quite) Haha.

kind regards. Marc.

One of the best reps out there you cnat go wrong...get it on the ocean racer rubber as shown in your pic... you will not be dissapointed

I have the updated version (Asian ETA model) with the correct dial and date font. Beleive it or not, I had to part with one watch - the SOH or my modded UPO and chose to part with my modded UPO. I really like the look and feel of the SOH. I may opt for the rep ocean racer (hopefully they got it right the second time).

Very accurate and nicely price. Cant go wrong.

BTW - Does anyone know if a 24mm non mesh S/S bracelet will fit the SOH? I wuld love to get the Ocean Racer strap, but just picked up the gen rubber strap for my Skyland v2. Cant have 2 watches with rubber straps, now can I?

The Ocean Racer deployment is totally different from the gator grain strap deployment

27967617wt9.jpg

dsc0035kf9.jpg

the "push" button is to adjust size .. this is once you get a general sizing by cutting the ends of the rubber .. there are spring bars holding the strap to the depl;oyment.. release those ..cut the rubber to the desired length .. leaving room to adjust by the ratchets in the clasp

dsc0041ap8.jpg

dsc0040xt6.jpg

You can see how many ratchet adjustments there are.. so during hotter climates you can adjust the deployment to the swelling of your wrist.. like the genuine.. nice

43194145zc0.jpg

where the spring bars are to go ..to attach to the clasp.. the spring bar is located jus inside the clasp.. there are no visible holes on the outside.. so to extract you jus move the rubber to the side using your srping bar tool....

75243590xn3.jpg

Here's the full macro pic review.... http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...Heritage+Chrono

@ triplehd do you have any pics of your watch. i would very much appriciate it.

kind regards. Marc.

@ lanikai that is a beautiful watch, no regrets then? as nice as you expected?

To be honest i just recieved my first rep from Chris at Eurotimez. A noobmariner LV, and i love it. But you know how it is, its an addiction! so now i am humming and harring over the Breitling SOH or a Rolex SSD V2. Not sure what you all think?

Thanks for your comments and pics.

kind regards. Marc.

@ triplehd do you have any pics of your watch. i would very much appriciate it.

kind regards. Marc.

@ lanikai that is a beautiful watch, no regrets then? as nice as you expected?

To be honest i just recieved my first rep from Chris at Eurotimez. A noobmariner LV, and i love it. But you know how it is, its an addiction! so now i am humming and harring over the Breitling SOH or a Rolex SSD V2. Not sure what you all think?

Thanks for your comments and pics.

kind regards. Marc.

The Heritage Chrono is more than I expected.. the quality is very good.. the strap..is exellent !!

their will be the Seadweller 2008 coming out toward the end of the year.. it is the ceramic insert model .. you may or may not like the 08 version ... it is bigger and different from the status quo of Rolex.. but it is being replicated from a genuine piece ... so you decide... the current 08 models are made from pics and have may flaws..

good luck

L