When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 and TW Best same/ similar?

nleap

What's the difference?

Well, they're two different rep models. TW Best can't hold a candle to the WM9 version, which is possible to modify to almost indistinguishable. WM9 has brilliant rehaut thickness, depth and bezel construction, while the old TW Best has many, many fundamental shortcomings.

Read this review. Everything applies to the TT model as well. But keep in mind that "TW Best" was considered the "best base" back then. Now the Euromariner and WM9 make it look very outdated.

The only common point is that they are both built in TW.. and they have the same green back sticker :)

With absolutely no proof or anything, I used to believe than the wm9 are the newer TW best, I think that they come from the same factory that makes (or used to make) the old tw best and, as the rest of the factories, they updated the models making the watches than wm9 carries. However that was only a wild guess.

With absolutely no proof or anything, I used to believe than the wm9 are the newer TW best, I think that they come from the same factory that makes (or used to make) the old tw best and, as the rest of the factories, they updated the models making the watches than wm9 carries. However that was only a wild guess.

You're probably right. Precious Time's new "1:1 Sub" is the same as WM9 and he said it comes from the same factory. It has all the characteristics of the old TW model, ie. solid middle links on the bracelet and same kind of sticker.

IMO:

I always thought that to get in paragon two watches, you have to totaly dismount them,

and than to see the differences from them, and see the differences from GEN.

If you do it,

you'll find that one is sure REALLY different from the second one;

and both are more or les different from GEN.

:cc_detective: