When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

James Hetfield 1982 / 2008 (r)evolution)

everlast

Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings...

Twisting Your Mind,

And Smashing Your (FU*KIN) Dreams...

Hehehe...

We've known each other this long, & I only found out you listen to them?!!

Got the DM album? ;)

@fitmic, I got mine on 12 Sep 08 too...

MOP & AJFA were defining moments in Metal...

Death Magnetic is the best thing they've done since Justice. Good to see them back in form.

I met James a few years back. He's a very nice guy.

I also met Lars.

I am also looking forward to their show in December, here in Vancouver. Some of the reviews I've read from the 02 show and club shows to launch their album report that they are very hungry and have a lot to prove. I just hope they continue that energy throughout the tour.

Death Magnetic is the best thing they've done since Justice. Good to see them back in form.

I met James a few years back. He's a very nice guy.

I also met Lars. (my mom used to tell me,"if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all") nuff said.

I am also looking forward to their show in December, here in Vancouver. Some of the reviews I've read from the 02 show and club shows to launch their album report that they are very hungry and have a lot to prove. I just hope they continue that energy throughout the tour.

You're one lucky fella...! Well, in my part of the world, at least. The only concert of theirs I've attended was in 1993... well, that was the only time they came to Singapore... & I'm still waiting for them to return... :(

Hope to meet James one day too. Everyone who has met him say the same - Great guy...

Enjoy yourself for their upcoming one dude. Do post any pics if you do manage to! :1a:

Great shots stilty!!

How weird would it be to be out shopping in some high end SoCal shops and running into James Hetfield and Robert Trujillo?!?

I'm even laughing now imagining the phone call:

James: Hey Bobby...What's up?

Robert: Not much James. What are you up to?

James: Oh, not a lot...Just thought I'd head out and pick up some Armani...Wanna come along?

Robert: Sure...

Not exactly what I'd have thought a phone conversation between those two would sound like. :D

2008decadensese3.th.jpg

Is the plate on that car from the UK? They must have been shopping in London before their show at 02. They seem to like their fashion. When I met Lars, He was wearing some Prada shoes (red stripe in the heel), and a Prada overcoat. (red stripe on the sleeve)

Also, I met them seperately as well, as I later found out they do everything seperate (at least back then) Seperate buses, seperate dressing rooms, seperate interviews, seperate meet and greets, they only see each other on stage.

It's interesting to see James out shopping with Rob, maybe their buddies.

Hey Hambone, did you work at that Rock gallery in Lahaina?

@Stilty, no it was the one on the corner in Lahaina with the clock tower. My Friend from France owns the gallery you mentioned.

• 2 months later...

The pics are priceless. It happens to all of us. One day you are rocking out with long hair and rail thin from not be able to afford anything but PB&J. Then one day you wake up with short hair, a middle aged gut and an Armani bag in your hand. Even Metallica can't escape middle age...