When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Omega Chrono Diver

jamtangan99

Hallo, can you give me little review about new omega chrono diver. I want to buy this watch but I don't exactly know about some flaws.

Please help me. This is the link http://www.kingshowbox.com/gallery.php?id=1474

Try searching...there are a number of SMP Chrono reviews around...but for the new one...no one has reviewed it fully yet, but the discussion based on pictures is here:

New SMP Chrono

Search for SMP Chrono, there is a ton of info on this watch. As a side question, is the black version of this watch real? Its fantasy right?

There is a lot on the SMP Chrono in general...but not too much on the new one.

The black version exists:

21330424001001.gif

300m Chrono Diver - 213.30.42.40.01.001

...in fact, it exists as a "Speedmaster" subidal layout as well (Caliber 3301...same one as the Speedy Schumacher Legend):

25945200.gif

Still called the 300m Chrono Diver but reference 2594.52.00

Thanks Toad, I'd seen the 3-6-9 version but never seen or heard anything about the standard black SMP Chrono. These must be brand new as I haven't even seen them at my AD yet.

OUR ADs don't carry full ranges of the Omegas I find. RDV had a selection of POs and lots of Speedy's. I was at European at the Eaton's Centre yesterday and they had a 50th Anniversary Speedy (I'm thinking of a rep of this one...not overly accurate due to the Lemania/Seagull...but nice nonetheless)...about 6 varieties of Speedy's.

European had a couple nice ladies Seamasters (quartz)...I should get one for my wife I think.

They all carry the standard blue SMP and PO Chronos...not a lot of the other varieties (bracelet only...no straps on hand...but straps with the PO series and non chrono SMPs)...nobody had the yacht timer Seamaster but I got pricing on those some time back and a catalogue to boot.

Hallo, can you give me little review about new omega chrono diver. I want to buy this watch but I don't exactly know about some flaws.

Please help me. This is the link http://www.kingshowbox.com/gallery.php?id=1474

Not sure about the flaws, but I am buying the Gen of this watch. I thought I wanted blue until I saw the black. I was at my local AD and the manager said that blue is being disco'ed and soon the black will be out at a higher cost. He did not have on yet. If I was not going to get the Gen, then I would by this rep

I have a 50th Anniversary Speedy on the way from Eurotimez... should have it next week :)

Looks pretty good if you can get past the flat crystal etc :)

The big issue with it is the subdial spacing is off...this will never change with Speedy's unless the rep makers can get a new movement with tighter subdial spacing.

I think it's a great looking watch though.