When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings From Denmark

... and am I glad to have found you guys!

My name is Volker, living on south Fyn in Denmark. I do own a couple of gens (Rolex GMT-Master II and two Fortris), but when a friend came home from vacation in Turky with a load of really crappy (but still nice looking) Breits, I was just about to get one of them, exept for the fact that the one I really wanted stopped working as soon as I put it on my wrist. I then googled "replica watches" and came up with a shitload of hits. After hopping around for some time, I found you guys and have been reading and learning ever since. I think you are friendly and helpfull. Now I have ordered my first Pam from Josh, yes!

Right now I'm on vacation, svimming and kitesurfing, working my ass off on our house and garden, and looking forward to get to a Salif Keïta concert on Copenhagen Jazz Festival saturday night.

That's all for now, enjoy your summer!

well you've definitely found the right place....you'll enjoy just at looking pics of our nice reps...and after some 1-2 hours of looking you'll definitely order some of themmm....

and you've come right on time cause a couple of weeks ago there were some new releases of Breitlings... :wub:

and just a hint...don't look at the Pannies...cause if you do, be prepared to bankrupt!

well, read a lot, cause there is a lot of useful info...and happy hunting!

Hi Volker, welcome from Holland !

Gerco