When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hey guys what do you think about this

tick123

Hey all,

I have been looking into a pvd pam for quite a while now, doing forum searches and what not, and for a while I thought davidson was the way to go, but after reading about his QC issues, I might have to pass. With that in mind, what do you think about a pvd from one of our "trusted" dealers, joshua? heres the link

http://www.joshwatch.com/pn00401-marina-sw...6497-p-799.html

it looks like the pvd in the photos is brushed, but does anyone have a pvd from josh that can vouch for this? how is the overall quality of the pvd? how accurate do you think the watch is? or do you think i shud just say screw it and order a pvd from davidsen? please let me know what you think

I have one of those :) Well, I have an Asian version (with display caseback) which came from another dealer... :lol: I'd been calling it a PVD 111g, at least I now know what it's really called :good: Dealer asside, I would say think twice before buying one (from any dealer) While mine has the best lume of any of my watches (so great for paranormal investigations), it is not a particularly versatile watch. Putting it on a black stitched, black leather strap is about as 'smart' as it gets, and, while it does look nice on honey/tan tone straps, the watch itself doesn't always go with certain clothes. Looking back, this is the watch I probably wouldn't've acquired, had I thought more closely about it at the time, but, as it was a birthday gift last year from my wife, I won't get rid of it, for sentimental reasons :)

Best of luck with your search :good: