When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9 Yacht-Master

By-Tor

*sigh* I guess I'll sit back and wait patiently. I read so much varying opinions of WM9. So I'm flip flopped over the EuroTimez YM and the yet to be revealed WM9 YM (with * perfect dial to match their Gen sample).

Any other notable plus +'s? One has SL - superlume over the other.

So none of the Reverse engineering and photos on this project justify the Dealer's Rep and/or Price it's being offered for?

MAHLER, I'm using due diligence and searching everything I can about WM9. He's an outside Dealer so he's automatically considered a Scam and False Forum operator?

I never liked this watch By-Tor.....but i always liked your pics!! :p

Thanks man. Appreciated.

Here's two more of the Noob. It wasn't WM9 but for $120 it was an incredible rep.

5.jpg

1a.jpg

*sigh* I guess I'll sit back and wait patiently. I read so much varying opinions of WM9. So I'm flip flopped over the EuroTimez YM and the yet to be revealed WM9 YM (with * perfect dial to match their Gen sample).

Any other notable plus +'s? One has SL - superlume over the other.

So none of the Reverse engineering and photos on this project justify the Dealer's Rep and/or Price it's being offered for?

MAHLER, I'm using due diligence and searching everything I can about WM9. He's an outside Dealer so he's automatically considered a Scam and False Forum operator?

I think you should look better.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=11217&hl=

"He's an outside Dealer so he's automatically considered a Scam and False Forum operator?" This is you who say not me, perhaps I missed something? The spirit of this forum is also to give the right price to reps. If we speak seriously of all the improvements promised by George I am surprised how no talk of the grade, for those prices seems the least have a better steel. Sure I lost something this time, I decided not to participate in its honest feedback program: http://watchmaker9.tv/feedback_program.htm I just thought, if is possible that I may have a different point of view from yours.

Edited by MAHLER

Thanks guys. And Mahler I appreciate the thread to read.

I've never dealt outside other than with the Scammer Replicahause. I joined up and di my best to deal with all the guys from RWG and Darkside.

But even so I've experienced shoddy pieces (which I paid top daoller for) $300 range. And I have saved e-mails from The Zigmeister Zumba when he opens up the caseback reporting to me how some of the Dealers have completely mangled the Movement holders and other things inside.

Also haven't been happy with some bracelets and dial lint and font paint chips, etc. So you know, we got "reputable" Dealers on here too that I almost want to say, "Well I got what I paid for - and most of the times. It's not quality".

So I was impressed that WM9 appears to be showing upfront what he's doing on this YM piece reverse engineering and showing Gen to Rep" in each picture.

Forget for a moment about the Previous Sub issues and all those threads I am trying to catch up on reading.

I am merely (like others I am finding on here) that this new Rep appears to be very exciting. Would really like to hear the Members thoughts once they receive them. ps. I know it's been a long time waiting as well.

Best regards everyone

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...11217&st=20

Good read thanks.

So as of right now I've got Chris (Eurotimez) MBK-RN-005 bookmarked. I'll wait and see if the final product delivered to other Members awaiting this Project is indeed worth it.

Checklist for the Members "testing the waters" on the outside

Dial is dead on perfect (font and superlumed) - yes/no

Dial WG matches texture, look of the Gen platinum dial - yes/no

Bezel WG plated texture, colour matches Gen - yes/no

Case is 316 SS and per pictures matches construction of Gen? - yes/no

Bracelet "reverse engineered" is 1:1 with Gen per the blog pics? (sold seperately as well for $155 usd) - yes/no

Movement claims to be ETA swiss, is it? - yes/no

As one of the Members already said before. The key to this entire projext is the YM dial on WM9. Unless someone else can pull it off and save Members here $400 or so. Long term effects of a Member owning a "Good YM Rep for a small price tag" is almost better spent on a week of groceries.

I mean, where are the heck are you going to wear that when the dial is clearly off in font, texture, lume and colour? And that's worth $150? I'm confused who buys those Reps? It's not like you can upgrade that.

• 1 month later...

Well, I've been following this for the past few weeks. Even have an e-mail from george saying to jump on board before the prices shoot up. Yet no where on here, or there do I see any happy Customers reporting that this long awaited piece has arrived. And no final production photos either!

I'm just befuddled with this Project. Understanding that the early peeps that jumped on board are potentially getting a good deal. But how can this guy sell at the current rate and with nothing to show for?

What do others feel? Told you so? May not be a Scammer but look at the prices...etc. With myself, I say...Too many promises and nothing to show for. I've seen excuses about losing Gmail account e-mails and partial refunds and offerings of the Sub instead. Not too encouraging.

Edited by BigSlickAK