When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

One of a kind Skyland

b16a2

Is there any colour difference between the case and bracelet? Looks damn fine to me.... I'll bet Breitling will rep this version soon :p

Not that I can tell.

I prefer the SS Skyland on a strap, but my word, this thing on a bracelet...it's what dreams are made of :D

22-1.jpg

HEAHLLLLLYAAAA!!! That's what I 'am talk'n about...

Thanks for posting the nice pictures. I mentioned in an earlier thread that the Black Skyland with a PVD bracelet would be the ideal watch for me and this is exactly the look I had hoped it would be - ONLY BETTER! It really makes the red lettering stand out.

Very nice....

I don't think so, the lume dot at three is full. They are repping the black steel right now, I could order one and it would be here next week.

EDIT: I guess it is gen, I found it on WUS

Hey Fidestro, I know you have realised it's gen now, but just thought I'd point out the lume dot at 3 'tell';

On the gen, its is very nicely formed, in full, and there is a slight gap between it and the date window

On the V1 - it is half a lume dot

On the v2 - full lume dot, a bit 'blobby', and no clear gap between it and the datewindow.