When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: JohnG House thread

JohnG

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once onze sees them sheep god help us :o

Actually, it is Emperor Penguin we need to worry about - you never new him, but he liked to buy cheap reps so that he could get extra [censored]s from $19 crack/meth addicts. He was one degenerate dude. Anyway, HE would have gone for something like sheep - anything as long as it saved him money.

Guys, it is my bed time. I will see you all tomorrow. I hope we all get rescued soon but we might have to be patient for a while. It is good to have you all around and have a place to hang for now.

Night y'all!

nice pics John - what kind of ETA do you have for completion - I need to know where to crash if I visit spain (but I won't sleep with sheep, I'd just end up counting all night) :phone: <--upgraded headset ftw

ETA next Christmas - want to have guests... but why crash? You seemed to be doing so well on the landings!

headset.gif

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...t=0&start=0

Seems boobs are very welcome here too.

Yes - here in the Loony Bin it is like RWG1! You can pretty much do or say anything, except only paying members can [censored] and [censored]!

headset.gif

ETA next Christmas - want to have guests... but why crash? You seemed to be doing so well on the landings!

headset.gif

Yes - here in the Loony Bin it is like RWG1! You can pretty much do or say anything, except only paying members can [censored] and [censored]!

Are you paying member, John?

Attention to anyone, who knows Web stuuf - Greg?

Here's a pages with free forum.

http://www.lefora.com/?gclid=CP65yuuaj5YCFQkiagodbmWnFQ

http://www.forumotion.com/en/create-forum/

We can start all over. Just need a domain name, and it's cheap.

Ugh no.

If we start from scratch, the way to go is to organise some web hosting somewhere and install one of the open-source boards. phBB or the like. Most of these 'free' hosted forums are pretty awful.

Probably the least sucky (and most likely to stick around) of them is Delphi, but I don't know whether we would fall foul of their T&Cs. It's an option we can look at if we decide to start again, though...

Are you paying member, John?

You can tell at a glance - paying members have $Supporter under their avatar....

Ugh no.

If we start from scratch, the way to go is to organise some web hosting somewhere and install one of the open-source boards. phBB or the like. Most of these 'free' hosted forums are pretty awful.

Probably the least sucky (and most likely to stick around) of them is Delphi, but I don't know whether we would fall foul of their T&Cs. It's an option we can look at if we decide to start again, though...

You can tell at a glance - paying members have $Supporter under their avatar....

Are you, guys, all from "Millionaire Club"?

Why the hell you're paying to other forums but not to ours? Maybe then we wouldn't have problems now?

And... Then... how to reanimate our RWG?

Edited by Luthier

Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

That's what they asking. So, why not ? Let's somebody, who knows, how to contact, to do it and ask, how to get it back?

MGI107, PATIENCE.

The SITE ADMINISTRATOR has to contact them - that is BLADE. First Johnnyboy has to contact HIM and he may not even be aware yet there is a problem. I am trying to contact Johnnyboy. It will take time. JB may already be working on it. This happened before you joined the forum and it took a couple of weeks to get it fixed. I hope it won't take that long, but we can't fix it ourselves.

Just enjoy the forum space we have here for now. You can post watches in here (the Looney Bin) - we can do whatever we want in here - so just think of it as General Discussion and Off-Topic all together. If you want, why don't you start a thread on the watches you bought in Guangzhou and post some pics... and repost the info on your "girls"!

:)