When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Simon Cowell's Watch.

bvc

Probably only the brits here can see, but on X factor at the moment simon cowell has changed his watch. He used to wear a bentley gt on leather one of my top 5 watches. (suprised cowell regularly wears only a 5k watch.) This new one is a white faced, gold case on leather strap. Its got a big skeleton subdial at 6 and is about 45mm I would say. Could it be a breitling mulliner? Been watching for a close up shot with my sky plus ready to pause but cant see it properly. Any ideas? I know he has probably got loads of watches but he has always worn the gt on x factor until now.

I'm with Oscar, but something else to bear in mind...

If I discovered that he was wearing one of my favourites, such as a Panerai 111h, I'd simply have to dispose of mine immediately on general principle. Not good - I like that watch.

Overall, I think I'd rather not know ;):p

Its a Chopard Mille Miglia chronograph.

hxxp://www.watchblogs.com/general/chopard-mille-miglia-simon-cowells-watch/

Ok. I think that colclusively demonstrates what a heathen I truly am. Cant tell the difference between a breit gt and a chopard mille miglia :o That chopard is the one he usually wears though. he defo doesent seem to be a watch nut cause he has been wearing that constantly for years. It is not his new watch though. the chopard (gt!) is his usuall one.

Thanks bigpops for the heads up.

I happen to like cowell. If he pulled up in his maybach or his bentley or his ferrari I would defo say hello. Are you trying to tell me if you saw him you wouldnt want to see what he was wearing on his wrist? :D

He was wearing a Breitling all the time.. at the second stage with the private auditions or something like that in his home he was wearing a gold white dial tourbillon.. couldn't tell the brand though as well...

Thanks V. Maybe i'm not such a [censored] after all :D I thought it was a gt. the tourbillon looked nice too. cost a bit more than the gt i bet.