When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from belgian newbie

Hello

I bought my first replica earlier this year (IWC Pilot)

It recently broke down so my 'excuse' for joining to this forum is to PM the dealer

But who am I fooling ? I'm sure no one ever stopped after his first watch.

I now understand why the 'providers' are called 'dealers' ^_^

Welcome to RWG!

We are not that much here from Belgium but it's a growing group apparently :D

Cheers

Stephane

Hello Stephane

I've read your posts about your 3717 and would love mine to be as beautiful... but I need to have it repaired first...

Any advice on a local place I could have it looked at (in Brussels) ?

Or would you recommend that I take the opportunity to send it for repair + modding (swiss engine + day/date)

Not sure about the etiquette here, please PM me if you have an address for me

Thanks

And, guess what: we all dream to find a local watchmaker we could go to using "le tram 33" ;)

Must be beginner's luck : I seem to have found a friendly and competent watchmaker who accepted to look at my watch

He did make a few comments about missing screws and cheap components but he will look into the problem and says it will cost anywhere between 20 and 120 euros depending on the cause of the problem.

I have to wait a few more days before declaring this a total success but I'll definitely keep you posted...

By the way, you could walk there from tram 33 but there's a bus that takes you closer ^_^

Must be beginner's luck : I seem to have found a friendly and competent watchmaker who accepted to look at my watch

He did make a few comments about missing screws and cheap components but he will look into the problem and says it will cost anywhere between 20 and 120 euros depending on the cause of the problem.

I have to wait a few more days before declaring this a total success but I'll definitely keep you posted...

By the way, you could walk there from tram 33 but there's a bus that takes you closer ^_^

Ca ce serait une fabuleuse nouvelle que tu puisses en trouver un !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

On compte sur toi alors ? :lol: