When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobfactory

URkuk

I have read this forum till my eyes bleed and still have not figured out what noobfactory refers to?

Is it an actual factory that produces only the latest versions of certain watches or is it simply an acronym

for a certain factory? OR is it a factory that produces newbie replica watch addicts?......:) ( that's me)

It's driving me crazy...please explain without laughing too hard

Tanks

Bill

It's a replica factory in China making very good Rolex replicas. Actually the only factory (besides WM9) that makes the good ones. bklm1234 started calling them that, because this factory became popular of the Noobmariner.

The "Noobfactory" watches are:

Explorer II with correct datewheel position (ETA WHS, ETA CHS <- very rare)

GMT II (Asian WHS, ETA WHS, ETA CHS <-very rare)

GMT IIc "Ultimate" (Asian WHS, ETA WHS, ETA CHS)

Daytona Seconds at '6 (Asian 7750)

Noobmariner (Asian 21J, Asian 28.800, and ETA)

Noobmariner two-tone (Asian 21J with plated links, ETA with wrapped high quality links)

Yacht Master (Asian 21J and ETA)

Seadweller "SSD" (Asian 21J and ETA)

Many dealers are trying to sell all kinds of utter sh*te under the name of "Noob version", which is certainly misleading the new members. I have reviewed all popular Noobfactory watches in my section. There is only 1 best replica base of the all above mentioned watches. Compare the sales pictures to pics of the correct versions and beware the junk!

• Like 1

Thank you By-Tor

for enlightening me...( and others)

I am sure I am not the only new member here who is confused by the Noobfactory reference

So for Rolli's noobfactory and WN9 produce the cream of the crop...that's good to know

Thanks

Bill

So for Rolli's noobfactory and WN9 produce the cream of the crop...that's good to know

Yes. They are the only Rolex replicas worth buying. Except for the custom ones like Euromariner.

All members should stay the hell away from the awful "CN versions" that some dealers are still selling. Usually they're easily detectable from the "wok-shaped" rehaut (with no front crystal thickness) and datewheel position (which is always too right on the dial).

Here's a good (or bad) example of a standard "CN rep". Selling this kind of Canal Street garbage (for premium prices) to our good members in year 2008 is almost a crime. Nothing against King who sells a lot of great stuff too... this is just an example. Like I said, do more research and reading... and BEWARE THE JUNK!

ROLEX-440.jpg

By-tor is right as usual only he left out a very important fact.

I guess because it`s a kind of a secret.

So here it is............................................................................. watches from the noobfactory all have a...................TRL also known as the thin red line.

Can`t tell you more about it because otherwise they will ban me. B)

• 2 weeks later...
By-tor is right as usual only he left out a very important fact.

I guess because it`s a kind of a secret.

So here it is............................................................................. watches from the noobfactory all have a...................TRL also known as the thin red line.

Can`t tell you more about it because otherwise they will ban me. B)

Whats the TRL then?

Noooooooooooo!

Reptep, don't bait the noobs! The RWG1 equivelent of this thread went on for dozens of pages.

Steve: do a search on here for "thin red line"

Col.

BTW, wasn't this locked last time I looked? Seems a few nuked/locked threads have made a reapearence of late. Over active mod?