When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super Rep Area

tictoc65

I havent been here a long time, but ive heard alot of talk about good, better, best, and the elusive "Super Rep" in the forums.

i thought it would be kind of neat to have a "Hall of Fame" if you will, where only the best reps get posted.

maybe the members have to vote on the rep, or the senior posters, or collectors fight over the details of the rep

ultimately only the best make the list.

just a thought (maybe not new, but i thought interesting)

I personally don't like any of this so-called "super rep" business. I don't think its going to be long before the term gains the same notoriety as "MBK". Soon you're going to have every scam site and legitimate dealer labeling everything as a "super rep" and newbies asking confusedly "which super rep is more super and which is the superest?"

It's a dangerous game to play and I think the word is slowly doing more harm than good. There are good reps and there are less good reps, ultimately it remains the buyer's responsibility to educate himself or herself regarding the quality of each.

I havent been here a long time, but ive heard alot of talk about good, better, best, and the elusive "Super Rep" in the forums.

i thought it would be kind of neat to have a "Hall of Fame" if you will, where only the best reps get posted.

maybe the members have to vote on the rep, or the senior posters, or collectors fight over the details of the rep

ultimately only the best make the list.

just a thought (maybe not new, but i thought interesting)

I agree with the term "super rep" - sure, it will get abused just like any other term such as "Swiss" but nevertheless, there ARE super reps and they should be dubbed accordingly

Here is a 10 most accurate list for you to start with - there are others in this forum - do some searching and you'll find which reps are most accurate to the gen

http://www.replicawatchreport.com/articles...ca-watches.html