When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

"Swiss" ETA GMT IIc: Which Collector?

FedeROLEX

I eventually made up my mind: I will pull the trigger on one GMT IIc with the alleged Swiss ETA inside.

I have shortlisted four potential collector: Andrew, Joshua, Angus and Paul.

Can any valuable member confirm whether they are supplying the same model (same manufacturer)?

Any help appreciated.

As far as I know there is only 1 manufacture, regardless of dealer.

Use who you trust, especially if buying the more expensive ETA version.

All 4 drop ship so you may get the Asian or clone ETA either way you go.

My gut on this one would be to go with Josh and pay a little more. If you don't get the ETA movement he is most likely going to work it out with you post sale. Normally I would say Angus, but latly things with his service seem to be iffy with other members.

Andrew is basically Joshua though some think with worse service and same prices.

Paul - is that WoMart? I persoanlly would stay away from him, haven't heard good things.

Other than Paul, who I have never used, I have used the other 3 with no compliants always got what I wanted with good service.

Cheers,

M

As a moderator I can't officially promote anyone... but as a watch addict I can. Precious Time and Eurotimez would be my choices. No dropshipping. Never received a problematic watch from either of them. And, they're both in UK.

I got mine from PT.

77s.jpg

I used PT for mine and the thing is nothing short of freakin BEAUTIFUL! I haven't taken it off my wrist since I got it...shower and all.

It was my 1st purchase from PT and he sold me for any other new purchases down the line as well! No dropship either...

Fuzzy