When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New V2 Blacksteel Skyland!

yodap

I think I will pass at $500-600, the lume would have to be improved massively to even consider it...... :p

Indeed,just can't wear these watches outside with that stand out issue,at any price actually.

I'm amazed at the effort put into these reps,like doing the blacksteel case and yet these minor parts like the lume dots are so horrid and ruin the effort.....has to be on purpose.

WOW....I was excited first....the pics look promising

UFF....I am disapointed now.....the price looks desperate

Think I will spend my money on another watch....what a shame.

Theo

+1 here too... I was willing to buy the black version, but at this price, I'll go to get the new Chrono Omega black dial vesion.

With lume dots like that I would pay $225 max. With an ETA and good lume dots I would pay $375 to $450 MAX.

Once again - those quotes prices are ass rape.

lol, an ETA7750 costs 500 alone :D Maybe the factories can get them around 400, but no way for a watch with ETA at 450 bucks :D

I think it costs so much because of the blacksteel treatment.

Greetz.

lol, an ETA7750 costs 500 alone :D Maybe the factories can get them around 400, but no way for a watch with ETA at 450 bucks :D

I think it costs so much because of the blacksteel treatment.

Exactly. You won't get a Swiss 7750 watch for under $700...so if you're hoping for this Blacksteel with a Valjoux7750...try iOffer and trust their "real swiss movement" descriptions. There aren't many real Swiss 7750 reps out there for under $700.

I've been waiting for this since I saw the gen, but there's no way i'm paying $500-$600 for it. I'd want a swiss 7750 in it for that price.

If that does turn out to be the price, i'll probably get the PVD V1/3 version or maybe even the stainless steel.

You won't be getting Swiss for that price...guaranteed...especially with the non-PVD treatment...which is supposed to be much harder than PVDD. See my post above. The Swiss movement along costs $400-500...plus swap labour if you were to get one on your own.

I already see hundreds of our members lined up to pay 500-600-700 for this watch...It's the way of the world, not worth complaining about.

Very sweet watch, just get it relumed serviced and PVD the SS bracelet and rub it down with CC to match the blacksteel and you got a killer watch..Sure it will run you around $1300 but oh well at a third the cost of GEN it's a steal right :huh:

You won't be getting Swiss for that price...guaranteed...especially with the non-PVD treatment...which is supposed to be much harder than PVDD. See my post above. The Swiss movement along costs $400-500...plus swap labour if you were to get one on your own.

When I came to these forums (2005) $600 would buy you a Daytona (seconds at 9 and not very accutare) with a swiss 7750 in it no problem. It was all of a sudden that the prices shot up to more like $1000.