When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Precious Time aka PT

Krayfish

Want to purchase some watches but he has not responded to two of my posts to his site, sent them 2 days ago

and also a PM on here.

Is there any other way to contact him?

:(

Not sure what address your using but try pt@ptswiss.com

I know he's available as I had an e-mail from him last night

I just used the mail function on his ptswiss webiste!?

I'll keep waiting then..........did you get a reply next day?

I just used the mail function on his ptswiss webiste!?

I'll keep waiting then..........did you get a reply next day?

Never sent him an e-mail through the website, normally I get his replies the following day as he seems to do his e-mails around 11-12pm.

If your still interested in dealing with him (I use him fairly often & definitely cant knock the service he has given me) I would manually send him an e-mail, I never have much faith in linking from sites.

You started exactly similar thread here.

Do NOT make the same post multiple times to different subforums. It's considered spam and we don't take it lightly. I understand the enthusiasm, but don't do it again.

Thank you.

You started a similar thread here.

Do NOT make the same post multiple times and spam the forum. I understand the enthusiasm, but don't do it again.

Thank you.

Fair enough, thought someone might know in General forum.

Apologies!

No problem man.

Welcome to RWG and enjoy the ride.

Thanks........and nice reviews btw.......kept me busy for HOURS.

If I get divorced for sitting to much at this laptop, then it will be your fault.

lol

good luck with blaming marital problems on bytor and his reviews. I tred that one with the boss and she said what the hell is a bytor and why do I care what he is reviewing...

now I just read on my phone/pda and she thinks Im doing work. then she just hates my job instead of you guys :)

as for PT. he is great. He will get back to you. patiance... I know its hard but it is the first thing you need to learn.

good luck with blaming marital problems on bytor and his reviews. I tred that one with the boss and she said what the hell is a bytor and why do I care what he is reviewing...

now I just read on my phone/pda and she thinks Im doing work. then she just hates my job instead of you guys :)

as for PT. he is great. He will get back to you. patiance... I know its hard but it is the first thing you need to learn.

I am waiting!, dropped Chris from Eurotimez a line too yesterday at about 4pm yesterday, and on his site he says to try and allow 24hrs.......

I'm just so eager to get some hardware on my wrist!

:)

Hi Steviejay, i can fully understand the importance of swift correspondence. I not only appreciate the service when purchasing reps but also on ebay or any other web base store. If you want super fast correspondence try Ken @ ExecutiveWatches via cqout.com. This guy has supplied the BEST service i have experienced to date. You'll pay 5 - 10% more but he owns all his watches and doesn

Don't start a "Where the [censored] is Eurotimez"- thread if you don't get a prompt answer ;)

Important Notice, spread the word if needed

LMAO.........pi** off!

Its all good, I think I've learned that things dont happen overnight in this little world now.........its all groovy!

Hi Steviejay, i can fully understand the importance of swift correspondence. I not only appreciate the service when purchasing reps but also on ebay or any other web base store. If you want super fast correspondence try Ken @ ExecutiveWatches via cqout.com. This guy has supplied the BEST service i have experienced to date. You'll pay 5 - 10% more but he owns all his watches and doesn