When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Source for ETA movement parts

highoeyazmuhudee

Anyone know where to source the Rolex font Datewheel for the eta2836? or this a matter of thinning and gluing the dw from my old asian2813

while on the topic of parts how's the quality of replacement hands offered on ebay for the tudor 2836 movements, i think wholesaleoutlet sells them or clarks... are the MBK ones better?

any dealers offer these individual parts?

It is generally easiest to buy a rep that contains the movement & date wheel you need & just transplant it into your case. However, if that is not an option, try here (they have 2 datewheels in the middle of the page) or search ebay or, if you feel lucky, try rolling the dice with Mr. Slimeball & see what you get.

*LoL*

I cant help finding this way funny....

"My name is Mr. Ball....

Slime Ball..."

Is the seller that bad?

he doesnt sell the correct datewheels anyways, and the quality of his ETA hands are highly suspect. anyone have any feedback on the quality of them? i'm now looking at the clarks ones which look better proportionally and are also sharper looking, as for the datewheel i might just transplant, save some $$ since the Canadian dollar is NOW going down the toilet.

I've ordered hands from Fasil (a.k.a. Mr. Slimball) for a Datejust. The minute and hour hands are passable however, the second hand doesn't measure up.

The shape lacks the roundness of the genuine and the length of the short blunt end isn't correct. I found near perfect set at Borel for about the same money. They also offer good sets of Mercedes hands for ETA movements.