When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1665 sea dweller

docdoc

I have to agree with Dieselpower.

I once ordered a , as i called it , a entry level DRSD from Narikaa.

The watch it self was OK but i sold it after a few months.

Then i decided i wanted a more GEN looking DRSD.

The only thing i have to change is the pearl and maybe the insert and then it's fine with me

her are some pics

PICT0956.jpg

PICT0957.jpg

PICT0954.jpg

PICT0961.jpg

It might cost a lot more then the Trusty and other rep but if you ask me it well worth it.

Capre Diem

Cats

here are some more pics

SL740569.jpg

SL740568.jpg

The dial is so-so (not terrible, not great), the caseback IS terrible (search Timezone or google for a gen to compare), the date is not centered in the date window & I do not know what the Helium escape valve on the side of the case (near 9 o'clock) looks like. All in all, it looks like an average rep - not terrible, not great. Certainly not a genuine Rolex.

The dial is so-so (not terrible, not great), the caseback IS terrible (search Timezone or google for a gen to compare), the date is not centered in the date window & I do not know what the Helium escape valve on the side of the case (near 9 o'clock) looks like. All in all, it looks like an average rep - not terrible, not great. Certainly not a genuine Rolex.

neither an MBW, I guess ?

MBW is the way to go!

I did however swap out the DR dial and replaced it with a vintage white dial. If you deside to deal with Pam111 (Paul) you will enjoy great communication and super fast shipping but...if there is a problem you will

NEVER hear from him again...

beware... <_<