When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DIVE! DIVE! DIVE! (Winner announced!)

Admin

The new raffle is starting NOW!! Get on board now and this beauty could be yours.

King's Watch and RWG presents...

U boat 1000 ft. Chrono

1217239904194232663ei1.jpg

1217240049693807322dy7.jpg

1217240210380369287dg0.jpg

Ticket price

$3 pr. ticket

Buy 5 and get one free ticket

Buy 10 and get 3 free tickets

Upgrade your membership and get free tickets

Upgrade your membership to a 1 year Platinum membership and you get 6 free tickets :o

Upgrade your membership to a 1 year Supporter membership and you get 2 free tickets :o

Where to buy tickets?

Please go here: http://bit.ly/divedivedive

Fill in the total for the tickets and proceed with your payment

How to upgrade?

Please go to http://www.rwg.cc/upgrade

You will be directed to a new address. Please log in again, if required. Select your preferred membership and proceed with your payment.

The lucky winner of this beauty will be drawn next friday @ 21.00 GMT

Finally, we need to poll the interest of the purposed RWG 2009 calendar. If you have no idea what I am talking about, please have a look at this thread;http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=85120&hl=

Please visit the poll and add how many calendars you would be interested in. The poll can be found here; http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=85663

(You are not making an order or committing yourself to order the number you put in the vote!)

Come on people do you realise how silly my wife will look with a 50mm watch on her wrist, please help me keep her looking sane, (and she will wear it, she was after a breitling super avenger the other day but said it was a bit small and too shiny) has any one got a dealer clock?

62 different members have viewed this topic and only 2 have bought tickets? Not an interesting watch? :g:

that's the problem for me...just not my thing :wounded1:

deltatahoe

i have to agree, even though i bought tickets ... this watch is not appealing to me either. a good idea might be to have the dealer offer five different watches. then have a poll to determine which watch members would like to see raffled off. whatever watch wins the poll, would then move on to the actual raffle. just a suggestion as i don't think this watch would have won any polls. it's a nice gesture either way but, the ultimate goal is to earn money for the board. all the best.

The donation and gesture by King is certainly reconized and appreciated.

However, why do we limit these raffels to a single choice, what would be the difference in the dealer offering X number of dollars credit to be used for the watch of choice by the winner. If the watch the winner wants is cheaper than the credit, we could simply call it square with the dealer, if the watch of choice is more expensive, let the winner send the dealer the difference.

I can personally invision a much greater participation of raffel like that.

Hi

used http://bit.ly/divedivedive and got: Donation Details

Confirmation number: 4JP05395TG038752M

Donation amount: $15.00 USD

Total: $15.00 USD

Purpose: SEOChamps

Reference: GWR

The following options were included with this payment: Enter your username/customer name: duartemoura

Contributor: C

Is that all?

duartemoura

That's all. 6 tickets added to your name ;)

On that note, there seems to be an all time low interest for this raffle and this watch. So far only 8 (that's eight!) members have bought tickets, so if you want this watch, this is a good time to get in with some tickets ;)

lottery.zip

OK. Password protected lottery list uploaded for verification purposes. Any member can download this list before a winner is announced. This way there is no chance we can edit the list or change numbers/names, etc.

Could the next member who read this post, please add a reply with a number between 1 and 55!

lottery.zip

OK. Password protected lottery list uploaded for verification purposes. Any member can download this list before a winner is announced. This way there is no chance we can edit the list or change numbers/names, etc.

Could the next member who read this post, please add a reply with a number between 1 and 55!

BIG congratulations to Epaway who had been assigned ticket #39

Password to the file is divedive, so you can go ahead and check.

Epaway: please contact Lanikai for further instructions on how to receive your cool watch. I actually envy you this one :drool: