When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who shall become the Next US President?

pollux1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw something really funny on a label inside a t shirt, on the web once. Basically the t shirts where made in USA but where going to France. Anyway it had 100% cotton,the washing instructions (all in French) then It said: Our president, George W Bush is an idiot, we are sorry, we did not vote for him!

I did find it very funny! But on a serious note a lot of Americans actually vote for the correct man. There's just too many idiots voting for the wrong man.

I saw something really funny on a label inside a t shirt, on the web once. Basically the t shirts where made in USA but where going to France. Anyway it had 100% cotton,the washing instructions (all in French) then It said: Our president, George W Bush is an idiot, we are sorry, we did not vote for him!

I did find it very funny! But on a serious note a lot of Americans actually vote for the correct man. There's just too many idiots voting for the wrong man.

A correct man in politics, that would be worldnews. :D

Okay, I had my doubts that Obama would win.... only because I was unsure of an "honest" election. But I just chatted with a buddy, and he said the new voting system looks pretty good. His ballot was checked for errors before being accepted. He did say it took him about an hour to vote. Some new color codes system where you are split up into precincts. They way he put it... green "poor", orange "middle classs", yellow "rich". He said there was no one in the green line up, as they were probably all at work, middle class was busy, and the rich line up was outrageous! He said it looked like an easy 2 hour wait. He also told me he has never seen so many people turn out to vote before.

If there will be an "honest" election. Obama will win. Any vote tampering, lost ballots, etc. He won't have a chance.

btw. my vote was sent in the mail as I'm an abesntee voter.

English isn't my 1st language, can you explain abesntee?

an absentee voter is someone voting from outside of the state they are registered to vote in or someone who is disabled and cannot reach the polling station. They are allowed to send in a ballot by mail - this is how we vote from overseas. I sent mine in a long time ago.

an absentee voter is someone voting from outside of the state they are registered to vote in or someone who is disabled and cannot reach the polling station. They are allowed to send in a ballot by mail - this is how we vote from overseas. I sent mine in a long time ago.

Yup. My missus sent in her vote quite a while back too...

I am for McCain...the reasons...

McCain has over 20 years of military history and over 25 years of political history. Obama only have something like 143 DAYS of experience in the senate. Even Obama's reverand does not like him. His wife also thinks she is better than everyone else.

McCain is the lesser of the two evils. Obama being the first black president will not sit well in the southern US where racism is still alive and well. I've heard that there has already been something like 5 planed attempts on Obama's live. The sad part of that is then Biden would be president and then the world would be over as we know it. Biden is an ASS.

I actually like Palin and would like to spend a night in bed with her to really see how she likes widelife!

Peace to all! (:

McCain has over 20 years of military history and over 25 years of political history. Obama only have something like 143 DAYS of experience in the senate. Even Obama's reverand does not like him. His wife also thinks she is better than everyone else.

McCain is the lesser of the two evils. Obama being the first black president will not sit well in the southern US where racism is still alive and well. I've heard that there has already been something like 5 planed attempts on Obama's live. The sad part of that is then Biden would be president and then the world would be over as we know it. Biden is an ASS.

I actually like Palin and would like to spend a night in bed with her to really see how she likes widelife!

Peace to all! (:

2 more reasons - first - Obama will give citizenship to 12 millions of criminals, who came to USA illegally, and each of them will have legal rights to bring 27 relatives to USA. It mean - Civil War is inevitable. And first victims will be black people.

And second - USA probably will have serious military conflict with China in next 3-4 years, and Obama isn't capable to be a Commander in Chief.

MsCain isn't the best choice, but at least he has a guts to fight.And, yeah... Sara is hot chick...

Edited by Luthier

Peace to all! (:

Obama first became a Senator in 1996 (Illinois). He served as Illinois Senator for 8 years. He won the 2004 US Senate race and has been serving in the US Senate since 2005.

Thats A LOT more then 143 days.

Not to mention that Obama graduated from Columbia University in political science and earned a law degree from Harvard University. In his senior year at Harvard, he was the head of the Harvard law review. He spent about 12 years teaching constitutional law at the Chicago Law School.

That will suffice.

However, McCain is qualified to be president. He has been a senator for 22 years, and was also elected to the HOuse of Representatives in 1982. He is a genuine war hero.

Sara enjoys skinny dipping with polar bears, speaks in tongues, has a nice ass and can see Russia from her house

That has to count for something.:)