When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My two new watches

breitling&omega

oh....my....god.... I really like the stick markers, but what wasn't clear from photo's I have seen was the use of the textured subdials, they really give something to the look of the watch!! Beautiful examples, wear them both well! You would have a great work out if you did a Maradonna and wore them both at the same time :)

QUOTE (Breitling&omega @ Nov 6 2008, 03:37 PM) *

It seems most with gen super avengers go for the white. Here on this forum, the skylands are usually chosen in black. You guys want to share your opinions which way to go for the super avenger? WHITE OR BLACK.

Both. You'll like the watch that much.

So you took my suggestion and kicked it up a notch with gens. Nice.

I'm getting a Blue Sticks/Batons dial very soon. So we can see all 3 colors posted very soon.

Edited by alanytical

So you took my suggestion and kicked it up a notch with gens. Nice.

I'm getting a Blue Sticks/Batons dial very soon. So we can see all 3 colors posted very soon.

Totally, I blamed you in front of my gf. Now, you can blame me and get the blue dial :p

This is a REPLICA forum. Get outta here with your Gen Watches.... show off

Part of the fun it to slowly pick out all the little differences btw rep and gen.

So I tell my gf I need to get gens to compare :D

I thought I was alone in liking the black dial equal if not more than the white dial. All the AD and forums voted white over black. I wonder how breitling decides how many of each dial to make and in what proportions splite between different dial colors.

Of course I am refering to production of a new design or update like this model. Otherwise, annual production estimates could simply be through sales number of previous year. What would they do with a huge surplus of on dial color, dump it all on wholesalers? But in any case, I'm surely wasn't a fan of the old black dial with the white subdials and certainly would never buy one.

btw, ever seen anyone else quote themselves?

Beautiful watches! I know what you mean about not wanting to take off the stickers. That is the main reason I like the reps...when I bumped my Sub LV on the car door and scratched the bezel, I was midly upset...if I had spent over $6K for the watch I would have been furious!!! Same with the rep Skyland I am wearing now...bumped it on the wall...