When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: Picking a new name for RWG1

cornerstone

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. Hmmmm, I know! Instead of an elitist VIP invite only sub-forum, the webmaster rather, would build into the site a 'loony-bin sub-forum' visible only to those members who insist on never contributing even the slightest modicum of constructive discourse to the site. It would be a form of punishment. More Machiavellian than mere 'banning'. Like William Blake's version of 'Hades' where the damned have contrived their own version of hell and must endure it . It is perfect in it's conception. As Doc has astutely alluded, human nature cannot resist taking in the 'train wreck' if it is available them even if they are self certain they will vomit and be eternally haunted by visual demons;Jerry Springer. OH GOD! DON'T LOOK! But they must.

'Watches' could certainly be discussed and encourged even. In the "Test" sub-forum.

:lol:

I think you may have just described the ideal architectural configuration for the entire site - viz. "Loony Bin" & "Test." That seems to cover all the bases...

RWR.org

Replica Watch Rejects

nuttin but bin

I'm ready to install the latest forum software... I've lost all hope in blade tbh

I do like this forum but having to navigate to the bin is a load of work for my internet laziness - I'd like to "view new posts" and see all the boobies posted in chronological order

I'm ready to install the latest forum software... I've lost all hope in blade tbh

Yup - I hear ya, although it's gotta be worth trying to persuade him to give us access to the old database before we go ahead and start again....

RWGlite or Replica-Watch-Blog are both available since you are really not looking to form a forum to attract serious replica watch people, it will remain small and exclusive (elite if you must) in it own right just out of the type of members it will have and because the threads all eventually end in boobies or dramas, why, because its supposed to be tolerated. All this because of no moderation and no moderation repels serious watch people to go to more comfortable climes. Besides, didn't merciless torturing of unarmed clueless trolls that wandered in become the pastime? I say go for the what it is and stop glossing over the facts, its a blog that is connected to replica watches. History..............past or future? Too bad about the database but a lot of the information has been repeated in this forum so really it is not lost. Jetmid needs to be finally put out to pasture.

we could merge the mysql IF that ever happens

Let's not rush into things, okay? Let's just wait until John gets some feedback. Merging two SQL databases across two versions of iPB isn't trivial.

Replica-watch-guide.com domain is not taken yet.

Maybe we should take it ASAP, just in case?

I think thats a great [censored] idea. It doesnt take this long to fix CPU exceeded errors....obviously nothing is being done to fix the old place....

Trolling around in this looney bin is like being a prisoner of war waiting to be shipped off to a refugee camp....

Id like to share a revelation that ive had during my time here....

RWG%20virus.jpg