When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3 of my favorite things

freddy333

I was working late this evening while wearing 1 of my grail watches & snacking on 2 of my favorite foods - semi-sweet chocolate chips in pure, natural peanut butter & tea.

As I was working & eating, it suddenly dawned on me that it does not get any better than this

6263chipsbutter0031.jpg

I have my health, a stable job & career that I enjoy, wonderful family/friends & a heaping bunch of pretty cool watches. I have many blessings & much to be thankful for. So, to all of my RWG friends, a pre-Christmas wish of peace, health, prosperity & good cheer to you & yours in this & the coming new year. :drinks::peace:

- semi-sweet chocolate chips in pure, natural peanut butter & tea.

So you mix the chocolate chips, peanut butter and tea together? Just kidding! We've got enough chocolate around here left over from Halloween! Trying to stay away from him or I'll get diabetes!

Love the grail! Cheers to you too!

All the best to you Freddy! You are right, when our life is in calm waters we should be brave enough to stop for a while, catch the moment and ... enjoy. We always run so fast, and everything seems so hard to achieve, we could easily make the mistake of thinking that what we have is ... deserved!

Thanks, also for the shining jewels you frequently show us!

:)