When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ETA 7750 with 3,6,9 config - secs @ 9

db1

hi,

just wondering if there is any source to buy a swiss eta 7750 movement with the 3,6,9 secs @ 9 config ?

(e.g. daytona zenith and some navitimers configs etc..)

is that the ETA 7753 ?

just seen a daytona with swiss eta 7750 secs @ 9 being sold here, wondering from where the movement came from.

any info will be great :)

Edited by db1

i dont need date on the movement. just a genuine eta 7753 :)

anyone knows of how much approx. these go for? are they available from one of the members here?

(i have also heard about eta-7750 with an extra plate to make them work like 7753 but they really are 7750 base with non-swiss, asian mod)

holly cow, are you sure slay? wow.. that makes me wonder how come many reps on dealer sites were offered with this Gen movement right out of the box.

and what about taking a gen ETA 7750 and transfering the layout plate from a A7750 movement to create a "hybrid" swiss 7750 with the tri-compax layout?

(i have seen a few posts about that- but no one ever got into it in depth)

would that work?

i wish i could find one genuine ETA 7753 for that price...lol :)

thats why im looking for an alternative, dressing an ETA 7750 with the same layout plate the a7750 secs @ 9 comes with might work. but im waiting for a response from someone who knows better then me =]

Edited by db1

• 3 months later...
i wish i could find one genuine ETA 7753 for that price...lol :)

thats why im looking for an alternative, dressing an ETA 7750 with the same layout plate the a7750 secs @ 9 comes with might work. but im waiting for a response from someone who knows better then me =]

I have no experience of the tricompax module yet, although I have a failing A7750 with tricompax module on a MB Timewalker so I need to take care of this sooner or later as well. But will the "posts" (don't know the correct term) for the hands be long enough on a gen ETA7750? Feels like when you put on another plate between the movement and the dial (the tricompax plate), the hour hand (and other hands as well) will get closer to the dial, perhaps making the hour hand scratch the dial, or does the tricompax plate incorporate some kind of extension to this "post"? Don't think it does, or .. I can't imagine how such a construction would be possible.

To echo the post earlier, I will buy all your stock if it comes down to 170USD per piece for genuine ETA7753.

The price I was indicating was a ballpark for an A7750 with the tricompax mod...NOT a gen ETA 7753. I hoped that was obvious...maybe not...based on the price for the basic A7750 and how much movements with complications seem to cost from China. :)

The gen price for a Swiss is obviously many times this.