When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where are "We" going ?

lanikai

Let me say something here now in self defence since TEE JOKE seems bent on slandering me, which I would love to see him do to my face, the little coward.

Two years ago I put Tee Joke on IGNORE, because it pains me to witness someone make themselves look

so totally ridiculous. Yes Tee Joke, you are a ridiculous person and it is so very clear to everyone here. The fact that you have not ben banned is a mystery to me.

Now, you say I have well documented dislike of Islam? Yeah me and about a billion other people. What Islam stands for in the world today is largely dispicable and murderous, with no room for compromise.

I grew up in Hawaii, where white people are the minority and I am very tolerant of other people and races. In Hawaii, we all get along by actually making fun of the diversity and background of different races and cultures. Not that you are willing to listen, oh ridiculous one.

Now then, I will once more put you on Ignore, BTW, I removed you from ignore (the only member here with that honor) because I reconsidered and thought you might be ok. Not so, You are a small minded small man looking for a fight and I want no part of it.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say something here now in self defence since TEE JOKE seems bent on slandering me, which I would love to see him do to my face, the little coward.

I'm shocked you don't assume he's going to try to blow you up. ;)

You are a small minded small man looking for a fight and I want no part of it.

Excuse me, there's a pot here that's trying to pass on a message to a kettle about something. I can't make out what he's saying ...

Two years ago I put Tee Joke on IGNORE, because it pains me to witness someone make themselves look

so totally ridiculous. Yes Tee Joke, you are a ridiculous person and it is so very clear to everyone here. The fact that you have not ben banned is a mystery to me.

Now, you say I have well documented dislike of Islam? Yeah me and about a billion other people. What Islam stands for in the world today is largely dispicable and murderous, with no room for compromise.

I grew up in Hawaii, where white people are the minority and I am very tolerant of other people and races. In Hawaii, we all get along by actually making fun of the diversity and background of different races and cultures. Not that you are willing to listen, oh ridiculous one.

Now then, I will once more put you on Ignore, BTW, I removed you from ignore (the only member here with that honor) because I reconsidered and thought you might be ok. Not so, You are a small minded small man looking for a fight and I want no part of it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh shit! I forgot how hilarious that Tom Mabe tape was. Thanks for posting it again. BTW I am looking forward to Salman Rushdies new book on the giggles of islamic fundamentalism. ;)

It looks like TJ took the bait as I knew he would.

so totally ridiculous.

Yes Tee Joke, you are a ridiculous person and it is so very clear to everyone here. The fact that you have not ben banned is a mystery to me.

Not that you are willing to listen, oh ridiculous one.

You are a small minded small man looking for a fight and I want no part of it.

Oh really? You 'want no part of it', yet you, by your own admission, troll me for a reaction, then proceed to show that you do not even have the class to write my name properly...

Let me clarify some things for you. Firstly, I have not slandered you, so I suggest you look that word up in the dictionary and learn what it means. I have not slandered you at all. What I have done, is called you out on your unnecessary behavior. If you don't want to get called out for acting like an ignorant fool, I suggest you stop acting like one. Remember when I said it was a bad idea to take wrist shots while driving? When you outright denied that you were even in motion, despite the evidence of the speedo and rev counter? Another member summed your attitude up perfectly: Bart Simpson. A childish, nihilistic, self-centered bad joke. In my time on this forum, you have never done anything to change that opinion of you.

which I would love to see him do to my face, the little coward.

Ooh, look at the Internet Tough Guy. :rolleyes: I say this to you, and anyone else here. What I've said to you, or anyone else here, I would say in person.

What Islam stands for in the world today is largely dispicable and murderous, with no room for compromise.

Utterly false, and nothing more than bigoted rhetoric. If you truly believe that the majority of Muslims worldwide are fanatic jihadists, I pity you. If you bothered to read the Qur'an, you would know that it outright forbids the kinds of acts and atrocities which a minority of fanatics are carrying out 'in its name'.

The fact that you have not ben banned is a mystery to me.

Likewise. You contribute nothing whatsoever to the spirit of these forums or community. You are a joke. A bad, tasteless joke. I couldn't care less where you grew up or the kind of humor you were raised on, if you had any modicum of decency, you would not make your inflamitory 'jokes' in the first place. How you have not been banned truly is a mystery.

I want no part of it.

If you truly 'wanted no part of it', then you would have accepted my offer to 'bury the hatchet', but, as I knew you would do, you spat it back in my face. Thank you. Thank you for publicly proving what a classless, ignorant, and narrow-minded person you truly are. :good:

Pugwash, your venom is so predicatable. This is all you and TJ have in life is it not? Your spoutings on a watch forum.

At Lani's request...

And Kruzer & mines concurrence...

Loop is shut down...

The Tee Jay, Pugs, Hambone bullshit gets old...

Yes all 3 of you...

Give the rest of us a break would ya...

Ya, Ya, I know - "But he started it"...

Don't want to hear it...

Just pick up your ball and go home...

TT