When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

idolreplica

kitersoze

i got this PM from idolreplicas on my youtube account, because i'm assuming they're studying users' "subscriptions" and view and/or comment list (and i've been viewing rep watch vids lately):

" Hi,message from Idolreplicas Hi,message from Idolreplicas

Dear,

We, idolreplicas, are professional high end Replica watch dealer years into replica business world.

We offer almost all world-famous watch brands,like . You name it, you can find it!

Our Replicas are made to exact weight and dementions and look extremely close to genuine pieces even at the very details. High quality, nice finished, excellent water proof, accurate time keeping

i can't help but find it somewhat comic that those that are the very best at marketing and spamming are the dishonest scam sites.

i got the same message.

idolreplicas/watcheden isnt a scam site, they are very thrustworthy and an approved dealer at rwi.

i got 2 watches from them, they might not sell top quality, but everyone needs 1-2 cheap reps ;)

and btw, i find them much more comfortable, than pm'ming some dealer back and forth, asking for pics, price details and stuff till i can finally order.

Idolreplicas is Tonyxkf/WatchEden - a long-established and trusted dealer - as the previous poster said, he's a forum dealer at RWI and also has a CQout shopfront with a very good feedback rating.

Idolreplicas was always Tony's "pull in the punters" site (he also owns Rolex2u.com) and he markets it pretty aggressively. It's a shame he's decided to spam YouTube users with it, but I guess things are tight atm.

However, I've bought from him on several occasions and he's both helpful and reliable, so don't start assuming he's a scammer - he isn't :)

hey, got it. some of you guys know, trust, n done biz with him?, cool. didn't mean to cast dispersions directly at him, just the scam sites in general that seem so slick and well-practiced at what they do. and to tell the truth, the scam sites (and the companies with their ever-changing umbrella of scam site names) are too numerous fr me to keep straight in my head. i thought idolreplica rang a bell from one of the many threads i've read recently. plus, the youtube PM and the wording of the message: it totally read like those other sites i was so tempted to try when i first started to look into reps. it's a sad statement of our society (or maybe just me) that my initial reaction is to distrust what i read and am presented with from someone trying to do some business... but after my own due diligence, reading the horror stories of consumer/complaint boards, and corresponding with other members here about how they finally got to rwg, i know from where my skepticism comes...

hey, got it. some of you guys know, trust, n done biz with him?, cool. didn't mean to cast dispersions directly at him, just the scam sites in general that seem so slick and well-practiced at what they do. and to tell the truth, the scam sites (and the companies with their ever-changing umbrella of scam site names) are too numerous fr me to keep straight in my head. i thought idolreplica rang a bell from one of the many threads i've read recently. plus, the youtube PM and the wording of the message: it totally read like those other sites i was so tempted to try when i first started to look into reps. it's a sad statement of our society (or maybe just me) that my initial reaction is to distrust what i read and am presented with from someone trying to do some business... but after my own due diligence, reading the horror stories of consumer/complaint boards, and corresponding with other members here about how they finally got to rwg, i know from where my skepticism comes...

i feel you kitersoze. i remember first getting introduced to this wonderful hobby, by getting scammed by one of sites. at least, these idolreplica people are using similar marketing tactics, and their credible, instead of just another scammer.