When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superocean Heritage

mossanti

Ditto. My favorite Breitling too. NICE photo!!

Oh im sorry, that pic nor the watch is mine :( i just found it online...just thought i'd share a pic of my fav :)

Just curious, people with the SOH, how big is the strap? Will it fit a 7 3/4" wrist? <--- please answer this!

hey Raymo, is that a real SOH? i cant tell (noob still)....cause that watch looks AMAZING. WOW!

• 3 weeks later...

I lusted after this watch after seeing it at the AD. Normally, I'm not a Breitling kinda guy - and had visited to check out the DSSD they had in stock.

I've recently acquired a beautiful black non-chrono, with a gen-OR, and have just completed a transaction for the milanese bracelet which will hopefully be here before weeks end. The watch will then be shipped to my main modder (rex) for servicing, lume and water integrity.

If you think the watch looks good in pictures, you need to see it in real life! I wear a suit 4/5 days a week and it's bumped my Portuguese back into the jewelry box for the summer.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a Blue Non-Chrono SOH 46 from one of the members on here and absolutely love it.

Go for the swiss ETA movement - mine gained only 3 seconds over 60 hours.

Well within COSC standards

For what it's worth I bought a Rollie Submariner from Chris at Eurotimez (swiss ETA) and it's a beauty.

His prices are good and QC and communication are also really good

It came with a Blue croc band and it's fine but I bought a Blue Ocean racer rubber strap

from Andrew and it looks great IMO.

I've also ordered a 4mm "Monster Mesh" band in polished S/Steel like the one that was on the very first SOH

I saw ( This band is my absolute favourite - looks stunning! I think for dressing to look sharp that'll be the one

I'll use but with jeans and casual wear the Ocean racer is the go.

A few pics for you.

BreitlingSuperOcean2.jpg

SOH3a.jpg

SOHRubberSStrap2.jpg

I bought a Blue Non-Chrono SOH 46 from one of the members on here and absolutely love it.

Go for the swiss ETA movement - mine gained only 3 seconds over 60 hours.

Well within COSC standards

A few pics for you.

BreitlingSuperOcean2.jpg

SOH3a.jpg

hey jimmy.... do you have two different SOH's?

Reason is the first one has the correct dial....so it has to be the clone eta, but the second pic has the wrong dial...so im guessing that's the swiss ETA...

so does the clone ETA (first pic) keep good time as well?

You're right Astrograph.

no I don't have 2 SOH's, the first one with the mesh band is a Gen ........the one I fell in love with.

The other 2 pisc are a rep bought from a member with both the croc and Ocean Racer rubber straps on it.

The reason i put the pic of the Gen there is 'cos I'm still waiting for the 4mm mesh band from Jurgen so

I just put it there to show you.

By the way my rep keeps better time than my friend's Gen in that picture - gains only around 3 seconds over 60 hours.

Jim T

BreitlingSuperOcean2.jpg

SOH3a.jpg

SOHRubberSStrap2.jpg

Edited by JimmyT

Good stuff Astro,

hope you get a good one. I'd be inclined to go with Chris at Eurotimez.

His communication and QC are really good.

Email him......he always gets back to you.

cheers

Jim

Yeah me too Jeff, I was wearing mine with the Oceran Racer on when put my last post up.

They're such a simplle, beautifully clean "un-busy" design.

(sorry 'bout the crap picture........it was taken in a hurry under a desk lamp)

Luuurve it !!

JT

SohOceanRRStrap1.jpg