When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Superocean Heritage

mossanti

hi guys,

I've been looking n searching for the latest Base dial heritage with the date at 6 ...it looks like the watch is not that popular as any other breitling..

I just want to know the non- chrono version ..is it better then the chrono 7750 ?? or the chrono better ?

and i think not that many dealers have them in the trunk...i've been to quite a few..but angus selling it at a high price ...which dealer is cheaper for this model ?

I've read some of the review...some saying a good think about themm..is there any owner that can tell me more about the watch ..after a few months u guys been using it .

thanks

looking forward to hear more :)

hi guys,

I've been looking n searching for the latest Base dial heritage with the date at 6 ...it looks like the watch is not that popular as any other breitling..

I just want to know the non- chrono version ..is it better then the chrono 7750 ?? or the chrono better ?

and i think not that many dealers have them in the trunk...i've been to quite a few..but angus selling it at a high price ...which dealer is cheaper for this model ?

I've read some of the review...some saying a good think about themm..is there any owner that can tell me more about the watch ..after a few months u guys been using it .

thanks

Hey,

I have a SOH black face.... I got a low end version from Deltick but i can tell you I am very happy... It was my first watch (got it in early september) but now am gonna do a few mods... My suggestion would be to get it with the ocean racer strap (im trying to source one for myself!)

Overall its a great watch, keeps good time and I luv the way it sits on the hand! (Drop me a PM if you want some pics)

Ive had the pleasure of looking at and wearing a swiss version of the rep a friend bought (cant seem to remember from whom) an it is beautiful!!

Lemme know if you need any other info...

Cheers

I have the non-chrono ETA SOH and IMO the non-chrono is the better of the 2 versions. The Asian 7750 chrono movement really needs to be serviced at the start and there is just more to go wrong - it's really a bit of a lottery. Buy the ETA non-chrono and should have a watch that will give no bother for ages.

Ive been after one of these for a while as well, but unfortunately the pound isn't worth a blow on a rag man's balloon at the moment. There is a version 2 out, which has the correct datewheel and superocean sign ligned up properly.

Fab watch!

PAMman do you have any wrist shots? Please.

post-22-1227107698_thumb.jpg

The SOH is a great watch. At 45mm is still fits the wrist

better than most Pams, IMO.

I have had mine for over a year, sent it to The Zigmeister for service, and now I am wearing it with the OR strap.

I highly recommend this watch. The newer version with corrected date font and dial lettering with the OR strap from dealers like A/J, for less than 300.00 is a hell of a deal.

hi guys,

thanks

I ordered a black SOH base from trusty last week (the new version with the eta clone on rubber) and should have it soon. I will post some pics.

I tend to stay away from 7750 reps, I never use the chrono functions and its more stuff to get broken. If the SOH looks good, I'm going to get this for it:

Mesh

some people ask me to get far away from trusty...so im not sure to order from angus/ silix or king ...or anybody else ??

Why?

I ordered mine SOH 46 on the rubber strap from trusty on Nov 13 and received it on Nov 19 to the US. Watch arrived well packed and in perfect shape. I cannot stress how good this watch looks. Being new to the rep game I was very skeptical about how good a replica can be, but I was thrilled when I got this SOH. The AR is good with a nice blue tint, the watch is large but not monstrous. The finish on the steel is perfectly polished and the watch has a heavy solidness that makes it feel like a gen.

some people ask me to get far away from trusty...so im not sure to order from angus/ silix or king ...or anybody else ??

No way. Mine from trusty is perfect. packed great.

I love it. Big but sits great on the wrist. Can be dressed up or down. Can't go wrong with it.

get it on oceanracer, too. the rep straps and deploy are a waste of $, not even worth wearing: mine's falling apart, smells terrible, looks like its worth 5bucks, plus the single deploy makes it sit funny on the wrist unless you have a big wrist...

No way. Mine from trusty is perfect. packed great.

but I love it. Big but sits great on the wrist. Can be dressed up or down. Can't go wrong with it.

First rep I was skeptical bought mine from Chris @ Euro as I'm UK, window shopping at my AD it's pretty much perfect .. and keeps time to about +3 a day ..

OC is the way to go

Edited by wazza3000

• 3 months later...
Why?

I ordered mine SOH 46 on the rubber strap from trusty on Nov 13 and received it on Nov 19 to the US. Watch arrived well packed and in perfect shape. I cannot stress how good this watch looks. Being new to the rep game I was very skeptical about how good a replica can be, but I was thrilled when I got this SOH. The AR is good with a nice blue tint, the watch is large but not monstrous. The finish on the steel is perfectly polished and the watch has a heavy solidness that makes it feel like a gen.

I Love my SOH black from Josh. I did a ton of research before I bought it, and I wouldn't even give the omega's a second look. They just aren't good looking watches in my opinion, and the look like they fit terrible. Mine fits great on my wrist, is big and cool, but not gaudy. I love it

Had mine for about two weeks and have worn it every day. Love it!!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Before I bought it I tried on the gen at an AD and this thing is damn close. Mine has the ETA 2824-2 in it and is keeping great time (about +3 per day). Regardless of the movement this watch looks great...very distinctive. Scoop one up my freind! :victory: you won't be sorry!

• 1 month later...

Ordered the SOH "1:1" from King last week. Received it 3 days later. Black face with OceanRacer band.

http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=1347

Watch is absolutely beautiful!

Band has strong chemical smell (not surprising). I can deal with it.

Highly recommend getting one if you are thinking about it.

I don't have camera equipment that can get shots worthy of this site. <_< Trust me, it is nearly flawless.

Wearing it proudly!

I'm looking for the brown version of the 6 o'clock date version. And as cheap as possible. Watcheden has a great selection of SOH at different price levels and all 3 colours. Their entry level can be had for $88 shipped.

- Except they don't have the one I am looking for.... :(

Edited by mbjoer