When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

VDB`s 6152 Angelus Brown Dial Watch

VDBroucke

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bid too.

but i agree with T of beware for italian seller.

i have ask the seller a question, 2 times in the next 3 days, asking only for diameter of caseback and price of shipping; never answer.

Don't be sure i will try to spent/loose a lot of money in it.

so good luck :D

A Rolex movement will be nice too for me, maybe even better;

if someone here have Rolex or Cortebert, or angelus movement for sale let me know, all type welcome, with or without alarm, with decoration "cotes de Geneve" or just flat, stem wound or key wind; i am OK for trade or sale.

give 4x angelus hands in varios design...

yesterday i cannot say for exactly movt

chance 50%-50% but price moderate and def a good movt but the another auction next days 100% price high

I guess $3,000+ for that ebay piece. Too rich for my blood. I have watched these movements go from $350-$800-$1500-$2000+ and it is always the same four guys and they are all here (actually I haven't seen D for a while). Best of luck to everyone. :)

More importantly, VDB - that is a beautiful watch. Wear it well. :)

curios is...

the ebayitalo have not more infos give for this...

when a 240 is and this say...uspaneristis(Hammer & Co) buy this for big price...no chance for another...

or Feselar or another millionars Ha Ha

i wont but is to high for this price

ok a question: who have a 240 nonalarm

here the name: VDB,....

i think the vintage lovers here more trust and togheter work...

curios is...

the ebayitalo have not more infos give for this...

when a 240 is and this say...uspaneristis(Hammer & Co) buy this for big price...no chance for another...

or Feselar or another millionars Ha Ha

i wont but is to high for this price

ok a question: who have a 240 nonalarm

here the name: VDB,....

i think the vintage lovers here more trust and togheter work...

If the seller do not answer any question, there MUST be something going wrong...

normal collector maybe have no chance if some rich guys chime in on this auction... but they have no problem if its not a 240, they have enough money to spent...

Cool Stephan congrats for your new piece

we want see it when you get it

And this are your important words:

LET THE VINTAGE GUYS STEP TOGETHER

Let us work together not against each other

the vintage parts getting more and more rare especially Cortebert 616

Stupid if we overbid eachother and the price raise up to the sky

just my2cents

cheers Helmut

I guess $3,000+ for that ebay piece. Too rich for my blood. I have watched these movements go from $350-$800-$1500-$2000+ and it is always the same four guys and they are all here (actually I haven't seen D for a while). Best of luck to everyone. :)

More importantly, VDB - that is a beautiful watch. Wear it well. :)

i don

Auction ended early did someone offer a price that is too good to be true? I know there are a list of people looking for a nonalarm 240 so the price will definatnly be up there i was ready to spend 3K on the auction but missed out. I do have 2 alarm one that i will be converting but the holy grail is the nonalarm movement.

maybe it was a very low price? Who knows?

But the buyer will also have the risk... a very high risk. It could be a different movement, because we never saw the movement and it exist many of 8 days movements in same size and same clocks. Also i don

No I didn't bid on it as I had read a couple of days ago that one of our members was willing to go to a price I would not so why bid a friend up. The non-alarm Angelus will remain a dream for a long time. I next need to find a Rolex movement for the 3646 case and that is looking out of my league as well. Not to be a shit but I wouldn't mind it if those couple of Risti (not the folks around here of course :) ) who have been buying up all these movements at ridiculous prices felt enough economic pain to let go of a few of their dozens of movements. I am a believer that in the current difficult economic environment those who know who have the patience and know where to look will be rewarded.

No I didn't bid on it as I had read a couple of days ago that one of our members was willing to go to a price I would not so why bid a friend up. The non-alarm Angelus will remain a dream for a long time. I next need to find a Rolex movement for the 3646 case and that is looking out of my league as well. Not to be a [censored] but I wouldn't mind it if those couple of Risti (not the folks around here of course :) ) who have been buying up all these movements at ridiculous prices felt enough economic pain to let go of a few of their dozens of movements. I am a believer that in the current difficult economic environment those who know who have the patience and know where to look will be rewarded.

the guys from risti have not the knowledge to buy this vintage calibers... they bought all their parts from RWG members :D

a episode...

for 2 years in the PDAY: a us paneristi say my straps and wont own from me...ok i say price 80 euro,this is small for this...

the paneristi say ok 60...and on the arm:a 3646 kampfschwimmer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CRAZY

the paneristis...not plan and respect for work...but watches for 100000 usd

No I didn't bid on it as I had read a couple of days ago that one of our members was willing to go to a price I would not so why bid a friend up. The non-alarm Angelus will remain a dream for a long time. I next need to find a Rolex movement for the 3646 case and that is looking out of my league as well. Not to be a [censored] but I wouldn't mind it if those couple of Risti (not the folks around here of course :) ) who have been buying up all these movements at ridiculous prices felt enough economic pain to let go of a few of their dozens of movements. I am a believer that in the current difficult economic environment those who know who have the patience and know where to look will be rewarded.

A while ago a PERFECT Rolex 618 sold on an eBay live auction for around 1200$. And I mean PERFECT, it looked like NOS, there was not even a hairline scratch. And it came in a solid gold casing.

I lost the bid by 5$ because I wasn't home. I could still bite my own buttox!

the guys from risti have not the knowledge to buy this vintage calibers... they bought all their parts from RWG members :D

I hope this stupid Fred Sh. sufficates from all his angelus movements! I hate that [censored] so much.

edit: wow, now I can't even say pr1ck no more, where are we goin here? is this forum going PG-13 or what?

Edited by slay