When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Introduce me from Australia

Guest foxint

Guys,

Just to say I am new to the forum. I am 50 - just turned on Sunday. Married to a very indulgent wife who puts up wiht the watches. I have 3 daughters under 5years old and they don't know better so they liekt he watches and clocks. Yes I am into clocks too mostly Zenith 24hr and 8 dayers.

I am an accountant. who is "innovative". I have a great source of stuff that my wife wants me to get rid of and I also have some resources that may or may not be of help.

My main collections is in Enicar watches, Eterna Matics, ....and I trade some Bulova to make some money to buy the Enicars. I have 400 Enicars and only sold one to a mate in UK who got duded by his watch maker.

Thats it. I am sure I will remember somthing else. I am looking for a disl for a Brietling - I should find the Breitlign section.

regards

Dan

My main collections is in Enicar watches, Eterna Matics, ....and I trade some Bulova to make some money to buy the Enicars. I have 400 Enicars and only sold one to a mate in UK who got duded by his watch maker.

Welcome aboard Dan. You just found yourself the "coolest" forum with the most knowledgeable watch folks around. RWG is predominantly a watch forum...and not just a rep forum...so I think you just found yourself a place you will feel very comfortable in.

If you're into replica watches, the forum or want to learn about watch movements, maintenance, upgrading, etc...read my Noob Guide which is pinned at the top of the Introductions/Rules/Support section.

The Breitling section will have information on dials and the "Watches" section is where you can post WTB topics or browse for sale posts.

As to Enicars, you should definitely start looking into the Rolex Datejust, Omega Aqua Terra and Omega Railmasters replicas. The collectors we generally recommend here have some interesting pieces along that "theme".

Read, search, learn, have fun...and if you find the place useful, contribute back your experiences and expertise to make the forum lively, and possibly consider upgrading your membership to a paid subscription down the line to ensure this fantastic resource is available at your fingertips when you want/need it.

G'day Dan and welcome to RWG :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You will find we have a number of Aussies on this forum including 3 moderators, one in your neck of the woods, one on the sunny Gold Coast and myself down in chilly Melbourne.

Glad to have you aboard.

Ken

Guys

Thank you. It seems a decent enougth place.

Good to see some local talent. But Ken can't beat Orange NSW for cold - it SNOWED on Sumday. So beat that ha ha and it was my birthday, so a few glasses of Hunetr Valey red wnet down a treat -I should be drinking the local Orange [censored].

Yes I am keen on the replicas. I have athe odd Sub and an ExplorerI, sold my DateJust to a guy in SAfrica. I am alos looking at th IWC Ingenieur auto and if anyone can find one the Porsche Design Flat 6 AUTOMATIC not the chrono - I want the auto. I have an ETA 2892-2 (real) that is looking for a home. Or I may just put in a Sea-Gull ST26.

Better get back to the grind. I have to feed my 3 young children and a wife - ha ha I work for myself so I really can do what I please, provided teh bills get paid

regards

Dan

...IWC Ingenieur auto and if anyone can find one the Porsche Design Flat 6 AUTOMATIC not the chrono - I want the auto. I have an ETA 2892-2 (real) that is looking for a home. Or I may just put in a Sea-Gull ST26.

These both pop up every now and then...and the Flat 6 is readily had from most of the collectors here. Look up a review as they appear to be a pretty decent rep.