When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WTB. The Best Replica AP ROO money can buy

motion44

As stated in the title looking to buy the best AP ROO you can find. Im very anal about every single detail so i need something near perfection. Willing to spend the money to get it as well. Ive been doing some reading on the forum and cant find exactly what im looking for so hopefully you guys can help or at least point me in the direction. Willing to spend upwards to $1000 for the watch.

Thanks,

Welcome mate....you joined the forum a few hours back.....not sure how much reading you have been doing. Suggest you spend some time reading all the info available....there is lots of it.

You can buy a base AP ROO sec @ 12 and then mod / franken it as you go along.

Cheers

Short of sourcing genuine parts to build a Franken (which i've not seen anyone do yet on a Sec's @ 12), I think the Sec's @ 12 from the stealers with a good strap is as good as you can get these days.

I agree! I don't think the ROO you're looking for, short of GEN, have been made.........yet! So, good luck and share with us the result of your quest!

you cant find but maybe you can build yourself.

you need following mods to make it as best as possible imo:

-APROO sec@12

-ETA 7750 or graphite cleaned,oiled,regulated a7750

-matching datewheel

-stronger mag cyclops (let me know if u can find one :o )

-correct color superlume markers and hands

-repaint date window

-gen croc or rubber strap

then it will be pretty awesome, but i've never seen such modded rep

no idea where to source DW and cyclops

Thanks for all the help guys. Any idea where I might be able to source one of those $3700 reps? Should I contact the preson that created them directly? If so does anyone have an email address?

Thanks, Ill keep you posted on my progress.

i have a MBW with all parts you need to build the best AP Rep gen white dial, gen hands!!!, tag heuer movement with chrono module,... but i have to say...it is soooo hard to get the parts

this AP is one of a kind, because there are no parts in the whole world to buy :o

APZifferbltter.jpg

AP1.jpg

Ap3.jpg

Edited by Pam

Iceberg0

Whatever model you have you can check with Kronos Club that has an AP ROO club. They list every model and usually have pics. Here is the link:

http://www.kronosclub.com/ROC/

PAM-

Very nice collection. I am jealous of your dial collection. I am using the original blue dial and just waiting on a custom movement spacer to finish mine up. For a movement I ended up buying a new Ventu at a good price so that I can get the movement serviced (replaced) by Concord. ;)

i have a MBW with all parts you need to build the best AP Rep gen white dial, gen hands!!!, tag heuer movement with chrono module,... but i have to say...it is soooo hard to get the parts

this AP is one of a kind, because there are no parts in the whole world to buy :o

APZifferbltter.jpg

Wow PAM...are all those gen dials yours? Sweet...I've been trying to source a gen dial and generally they are over $600 and very hard to find.

Did you also redrill the case for the crown to get a semi-gen movement to fit?

-bosk

• 3 weeks later...

APZifferbltter.jpg

AP1.jpg

Ap3.jpg

Hi Pam,

Please send me a PM if you ever decide to sell any of those parts. I have a friend who will pay top dollar in a second.