When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

seadweller bezel

Maxfly

Hi.

I've bought from a rwg member a second hand seadweller delivered by precious time. I dont like the bezel and inserts on the watch. I am looking for a new one (bezel). I emailed PT but didn't get an answer. Where can I buy an aftermarket new one and is the number Rolex 315-5513-1 the correct number for the seadweller?

Thanks,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
No, i don't need a new one. If one of the members got a spaire one that also ok. The type i think is 16600.

That's the new one. From what I've read...that generation (modern vs. vintage) will take the same insert as the 16800. I'm about to go down this path as well, as I already have a decent insert and pearl which I will mod, that will be going on a SSD when it arrives (16600).

Rather than replace the whole insert, I'd definitely look at just getting the watchmaterial pearl for $10 + s&h. You can pop the old pearl, widen out the hole with an x-acto knife and glue in the new pearl and reglue the insert. While the insert is out, you can file down the back side so it sits lower in the bezel.

I'm not really sure why you think you need to replace the bezel. Dealers typically don't sell parts, so it's always a challenge to track them down.

The guy i bought SSD from changed the insert on the bezel with a very bad one. You can spot from a mile that it is a fake.

Since the watch came from PT and i am going to buy a v3 DSSD from him, he is willing to sell me a new one for a very good price